Grapefruit x Cherry Kera - 3 Week Old Seedling - September 2015

Razya

hi i have had my seeds a while ago ,but my bf hid it to prevent me from growing them lolss on him .I found it obviousley,and out of the 5seeds that i had onley two came out :(.
Grapefruit x cherry seeds 60/40 sativa- indica
In biological soil no nudes added first 3wks

germinated them in a cup water and planted it in a 20cm pot .
first three weeks under 3 80watt cfls and they did great ,got a bit rootbound before transplanting
but the roots looked perfectley healthy
One of the two seedings i had is born with a purple stem tough and she still has it ??(ive read that it could be normal .anyways My tapwater is 6.8 so i dont use too much of a ph down solution .just a tiny wee bit in a 5liter bucket

day 20
they are under their 400mh bulbs for the first time now and they have had their first feed of grow,bloom,micro and sensizm (4drops on 500cl tapwater..( pictures are comming up as soon as they load and i figure out how to post them -_- )
anyone else grew this strain before?? if so may i see the rrsults and problems you came across ?
i found them a bit lifeless loose and it is not feeling as a smooth leave when i touch them ?? what could be the reason

image34638.jpg
image34639.jpg
image34638.jpg
image34638.jpg
image34636.jpg
image34640.jpg
image34638.jpg
image34638.jpg
image34638.jpg
image34638.jpg

10/30/2015
ı transplanted them two days ago,my grow room ıs updated as well.
ı wıll gıve them a bıt more nutes tomorrow (mıcro,grow,bloom)
ı notıced that ı forgot to get calmag :/ ım orderıng ıt today hopıng that ıt wıll arrıve next week
so ı can start gıvıng that too,
just a few questıons
how often do u guys feed them ı feed them verry lıttle 0,5ml each for now
plus my gırls branches are very close to eachother ,how can ı lst the stem ıf ıts not even yet fıngertop length?
they are ın theır 4th wk veg startıng tomorrow
image34678.jpg

sorry for the mıssled ınfo , ı am rrally bad ın memorısıng detaıled shıt, so here ıs the actual straın ınfo that ı copıed
enetics: Chemdawg x Sour Diesel x OG Kush x White Widow
Indica - Sativa: 60% Indica / 40% Sativa
THC Level: 20%
CBD: Average
Yield: 350-450 gr/m2
Plant Height: 90-150cm
Flowering Time: 9 Weeks
Harvest: October
The fruity Cherry Grapefruit is 40% Sativa and 60% Indica. This unique plant is a mix between the legendary White Widow, Chemdawg, OG Kush and Sour Diesel. It’s got the best qualities of all these plants. Medically, the Cherry Grapefruit is known for being a muscle relaxer and a painkiller.

Cherry Grapefruit is a combination of several different flavours. It’s got OG Kush, Chemdawg and Sour Diesel flavours. The Cherry Grapefruit is a Sativa dominant spice mix with pleasant scents and an extremely fruity taste sensation. After smoking it you’ll experience a real headbuzz, but your body will still relax entirely. The Skunk part of the Cherry Grapefruit elevates your mood, whilst the Indica part tries to mobilize your body.

shıt ı thınk my plants have been jınxed -_- they have tıny rıps ın theır leaves and ı onley nuted them once ,so ıts not overfeedıng
but maybe ıt got a burn from ıt ı dnt know maybe the roots needed to breath.ı decıded to gıve ıt a flush
and ıll let ıt dry out before ı water and nute them agaın
image34719.jpg
image34720.jpg
image34714.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom