GrBigBud616-XL750/XL1000, 4x8, Multistrain, Tent: Clash Of The Cookies

GRBigBud616

Going to start out by saying, Whats up! Welcome!! Also for everyone that has migrated from my first journal to here.. Thanks for sticking with me. I know its been a little while since ive been on journaling. I have decided to make it a goal/minimum to post at least 1+ journal entry per week. I know your saying ONE what the hell is one. I just mean ill have at least one informative entry pertaining to my grow. Anything after that is great and grand, i just sometimes find it boring to keep reading and posting the same old o i ph'd blah blah and fed them this and that.

I am very good on posting lots of pictures tho, so you can visually see whats happening, and if something need be explaining, just ask! If you dont get whats going on dont be embarrassed or ashamed for not knowing. we all have to learn somewere. So if i can be that guy to help you. Ill sure try my damnedest to explain to the best of my understanding. Also if i dont know, we can figure it out together.

Current Grow:
4x8 ggt 2 kind xl750- 6"maxfan - can66 filter
Left side: 2 th seeds french cookies
2 th seeds french macron (french cookiesxgelato33)
1 th seeds critical hog
Right side: 5 Bighead seed co. - sherbert dab

4x8ggt 2 kind xl1000 same fan/filter everything in 5gl fabric pots
Left side: 4 Bighead seed co.- Crystal gelato
Right side: 4 In House Genetics- Dalato s1
1 " " - goliathxchem4
i use the complete Emerald Harvest 3 part line
plus there cal mag +Sturdy stalk. And also zen products Candy Man, Mammoth P, slf 100
Seedlings start off in fox farms light warrior, then into promix hp, then final 5gl is just straight nectar #4

everything started out in the #5 jiffy pots then transplanted to 1gl bags. then about 3 weeks to a month 5gl bags until harvest.

Have been meaning to create the new journal for some time now but have had so much going on that just plain didnt have the time.
So i had a little bitt of time to get on the computer and start this new thread.
few pics of the girls
sherb dab

th seeds side

crystal gelato
dalato

we are at day 3 from flip (12-12) but not in these pics... these were just some i had in my phone.. but they dont look much diff.

Then on a completly diff note. I am in the middle of building a new veg cab. I will be using it for starting seeds/ cuttings/clones and starting off veg. trying to cut down on total time between harvest.. so by creating the veg cab i will then hopefully be able to keep a perpetual going.
so the dementions will be 2 ft deep by 4 ft wide by 7ft tall.... im going to have either 2 or 3 shelves... was thinking about just running 2 big areas or make 2 bigger with a 3rd top shelf just enough room just for the babys. What are your thoughts 2 shelves or 3?
Then afteer i make the final decision .. then i need to pull the plug for say on lights? So originally i was looking at getting the new kind bar lights. the xc150s and get 2 in the veg spectrum. If you cant tell i have a thing for kind lol.. so that was my first thought at it... but then after thinking and looking into it. I might want to have the option to be able to flower in the cabinet just for shits and giggles lol...even tho im not now (space issue) i might want to later. Then it had me thinking... well lets look at my options and see what can cover for a 2x4, without getting overkill for the space. heat being an issue as well. Yes it will be vented. So after looking at a few options ... i liked the kind xc150
the fluence razr ( if go this route have to find a bigger cabinet because the fixture is almost 50 ")
the es300 electric sky.. kinda leaning this way.. or mars hydro also makes sp 150 or sp250. preferably somthing full spectrum. kinda un decided at the moment... ANY ideas? recommendations?

Just some update photos... sorry about the purple.. will get some clear ones later this week for ya.. the 1 chem 4 cross is Male so hes gone... so far everything else is looking female.. dealing with humidity issues because of living in mi the air Is so dry in my house its between 30 and 40rh but most of the time it closer to 30... so that's a big reason that It could have been a male... u can have a higher level of males in poor humidity conditions... not saying it just wasn't just a plain Male. But still not good. I'm hoping my taxes get here this week. So I can get this veg cab built and started running. But will also be getting a bigger humidifier for the room because the 1 I have just wont push out enough mostiour to get the room up there. I just have a plane house 1.. and would maybe work just inside 1 tent it deff wont for them 2

Anyway just few purple pics and few of myself snowboarding...hope ya have a great week everyone.

Electric sky cabinet 2019 gorilla zkittles peyote cookies lemon tart maybe some more dolato depends upon how quickly they can take off...the clones.

Back
Top Bottom