Green bubbles on crotches of plant

K-Frat

about 2 weeks into flowering stage and I noticed this:
DSC01966.JPG

Draw your attention to the main stalk of the plant and notice that were the branch comes out there is a green bubble forming. I have looked through so many threads and looked over google with no success. These are the only spots that it is forming and the bottom nor the top nodes have these it's only in the middle of the plant. Could someone please tell me what this is and what has caused it? I am using Schultz Potting Soil and Plant food 10-15-10 at 1/2 strength PH is steady at close to 7. Temp stays between 75-80 and I am on a 12/12 light cycle have been since I started growing them. PLEASE PLEASE anyone who reads this feel free to take a stab at this. My mind is boggled and I am fairly new to growing.

^Bump I see a lot of views and no responses do I have the masses of this forum stumped? I have been researching all day and still haven't come up with anything!

they do that when the buds add weight so that the branches don't snap

ty for the response! I didn't see my other plant i have growing alongside of this one do this. Is it possibly because it wasn't as heavy at this stage as this one is and the fact there there is way more branches and growth than the other?

That is common with female plants.....nothing to be alarmed.......I curently have 14 female clones and all of them look like that..........hope that helps:Rasta:

Thank you for the confirmation glad to know this is nothing serious!

im glad that you posted this because i just recently noticed the same exact thing on my 2 plants it is glad to know that its nothing serious and a plus that its common in female plants i know that one if mine is a female but the other has not shown its sex yet..

Cool K-Frat, thanks for the rating.....glade you enjoyed the journal..............

anytime bro. You have some very nice ladies!

im glad that you posted this because i just recently noticed the same exact thing on my 2 plants it is glad to know that its nothing serious and a plus that its common in female plants i know that one if mine is a female but the other has not shown its sex yet..

I am glad that I am not the only one that was wondering this glad this information could help you jmark1249. It's not always a sign of a female my other female plant never got these on her branches. I believe it has something to so with the strand of the plant.

I have clones on a 12/12 right now and they are thriving. Journal is in my signature.

those look like some healthy bubbles and some healthy plants. my first grow was pretty bad and my stems bent over even with the bubbles. they are there for support and as long as your plant is healthy they will do their job.

How did your projected 11-15 harvest date go, were you early or do you have em hanging already?

The harvest was 7 days early...all hairs red for a week buds swelled
No growth for 1.5 weeks, they were ready

The smoke is smooth with a hint of sour orange...a little peppery

Good head buzz High High. some body buzz too.....

3.4 lb of buds was the final weigh in....dry of coarse.

:Rasta::Rasta:

about 2 weeks into flowering stage and I noticed this:
DSC01966.JPG

Draw your attention to the main stalk of the plant and notice that were the branch comes out there is a green bubble forming. I have looked through so many threads and looked over google with no success. These are the only spots that it is forming and the bottom nor the top nodes have these it's only in the middle of the plant. Could someone please tell me what this is and what has caused it? I am using Schultz Potting Soil and Plant food 10-15-10 at 1/2 strength PH is steady at close to 7. Temp stays between 75-80 and I am on a 12/12 light cycle have been since I started growing them. PLEASE PLEASE anyone who reads this feel free to take a stab at this. My mind is boggled and I am fairly new to growing.

I have that on pretty much all my girls, even more prominent on the flowering girls. I have created a soil that was built for explosive root growth and macro nutrient uptake so my girls have a good foundation.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    865.1 KB · Views: 290
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 240
Back
Top Bottom