Green Crack

I completely cleaned and disinfected the griw room lights etc.. I'm hoping I should be fine but I now know what I'm looking for as far as russet mites go should I get another infestation.
Gotta be proactive. Get some insecticidal soap. Can always spray some of dat stuff on her leaves , preventative maintenance my friend. Is your grow room sealed tight?

Gotcha. No it's a closet grow. Prolly a 1/4 in gap under the door. Should I get some insecticide spray and mist it every other week or so?
Gotta fan pulling air in and out? That quarter inch may be the death of ya. Mist once.. and watch and wait. Home Depot. Brand is Safers. Best shit ever.

I've got my lights pretty high. I read that due to uv the bulbs give off you should have the lights higher than normal

Attachments

• 20190412_105457.jpg
    20190412_105457.jpg
    508.9 KB · Views: 22
I've got my lights pretty high. I read that due to uv the bulbs give off you should have the lights higher than normal
At least 20-22inches from the top.

Apparently they give off more uva and uvb than any hps or mh bulb. It's a t5 so it's great for small areas like what I'm in
Be sure to start a grow journal too, so all of us can watch.

Back
Top Bottom