Hey guys new here to the forum: coco grower with a few questions, hopefully can get some info

Howbout2

420 Member
A little about my past grow experience. By no means at all a master grower, but definitely can produce some quality bud. Been growing a few years now.

Growing with: coco/perlite mix (cyco coco) using cyco Nutes with H&G root Excelurator, H&G amino treatment and Hygrozyme. Maybe some an big bud and overdrive, possibly.

My set up now I’m running 4’ t5ho w/ Hortilux PowerVeg bulbs in now. First time using t5.

Usually used cheap led them to 400w mh
Then finish with 1000w hps.

Rite now I have 2 week old seedlings in solo cups.

My main questions are these:

1) haven’t used the t5 w/ PowerVeg bulbs in it (4 bulb fixture) dose anyone have any advice using this specific light and bulb combo? And how did you guys like it? Using for now probably until transplant

2) I’m using the cyco Nute line with a couple other additives. Will be using 5g smart pots.

But wanting to get some info on using Mychorrizae, and beneficial bacteria to help keep my root zone clean and healthy. But I’ve been reading and researching for some time now and can’t come up with a clear answer.

But if I want to add it to my Nute solution, how would I ph properly without killing all the bennies? Just wanting to get any suggestions or info I can.

But I’m open to all info and will consider anything that will help. If anyone has any tips or hints on seedings in coco, for fastest most vigorous growth. Would be great, and like said above what do u guys think about t5 with PowerVeg bulbs in it, any tips or hints on using it would be appreciated to.

But like I said I’m new here getting my feet wet in these forums. Any info will help

And thanks for taking a look at my post

Thanks guys for a warm welcom.

Hey Mwood how do u like your mars hydro led? I checked out your closet grow and looking good.

But what do u guys like to start your seedlings under. I’m firm believer in you get what u pay for, but I don’t want to spend 800-1000$ on a top of the line led to veg with. Like I was saying I finish with a hps, that’s just what I prefer. But any suggestions would be great.

Any info on the microbes and bennies, as far as using with synthetic Nute line and ph’ing?

Thanks again for your guys help

Forgot to mention I also have an old cheap blurple l.e.d, do u think this would be better for veg seedlings to mid size? Till I can start up the M.H

Back
Top Bottom