Green Eggs and Ham?

Mayernik311

Are there any recepies out there for MJ Eggs? I love eggs for breakfast and was wondering if there was a chance I could enhance them.

Thanks in advance,

Jack

Yeah, thats a better idea. You can still eat your eggs, but they wont be Ganja eggs. Just make some eggs, toast (w/cannabutter and cinamon), bacon, and a big glass of Ganja Tea for breakfast.

Yum.

Curtis said:
Yeah, thats a better idea. You can still eat your eggs, but they wont be Ganja eggs. Just make some eggs, toast (w/cannabutter and cinamon), bacon, and a big glass of Ganja Tea for breakfast.

Yum.
:hmmmm: never had cannabutter.......but I bet you might be able to fry the eggs in them too......... :smokin:

Put the cannabutter in the bottom of a frying pan so the egg does not stick, also pour some into the omlett w/ some cheeze, ham, peppers, and whatever else you want. You will be stoned for the entire day. Trust me :peace: :bong: :joint:

i think if you put it in the bottom of the frying pan it might waste some of it. Then again if its hot enough to vaporize it you might get high while cooking. idk really know tho. i think the best bet would be either to make some special pancakes (im sure thats possible but i dont know how) or to just cannibutter your toast

Thanks alot everyone! I'm definetly going to try that Egg McMuffin idea. I guess also try some silly scrabled eggs (of course not in the same sitting...or i might) and let you know the results.

Peace,

Jack

I just finished cooking my first batch. While I am waiting on the results I'll give you a rundown of what I did.

1 - greased the pan down with butter added 1 gram of mid grade weed
2 - scambled up 2 eggs with a dash of half and half
3 - put eggs in pan
4 - added .5 gram of shwag to the eggs
5 - added a healthy pinch of cheese to the cooking eggs
6 - seasoned to taste with salt and pepper
7 - let cool and ate with a tall glass of OJ

I also did a little reasearch on. eggs I hope this chart is helpful for anyone elses cooking needs if they are going to use eggs.

Smoke on,
Jack

It has been alittle over a half hour so far I have reached a moderate high. Certanly not a 1.5 Gram blunt high though. It is a more aware high, more in the body, and verry coherent. I hope this has been of some help.

Blaze on,
Jack

usually edibles take an hour or 2 to kick in. when you come back let me know how it went. seems weird because you didnt use cannibutter so it may be less efficiant.

It was not an amazing high by any stretch of the immagination ( :hmmmm: ) any way - as I had said it was not the greatest quality. I do think that it could be done better if it were cooked at a lower heat for a longer period of time. If anyone else decides to try and do some green eggs let me know what happend and if you had good resluts how you did it.

Peace,

Jack

Back
Top Bottom