Green greetings from New England!

BubbaHoTep

Hello everyone here at 420 mag!

I'm not totally new to the site, I've had a grow journal in progress for a couple of months now (see link in my sig), but I just wanted to say hello to you all!

I live in a state where medical is legal, but it's hard as heck to get approved for a green card. I also hear that you can only get MJ here in edible or pill form...basically you can get heavily processed MJ that you eat only. No buds. We're working on changing this here.

And while we're trying to fix the medical laws here, we're also pushing hard for full recreational legalization. I have a feeling we won't be the first state in New England to get it done, but we probably won't be the last either. The "experts" here say we should expect it fully legal by 2017-2018. Better late than never, I suppose.

Personally, I use MJ to help ease my GERD symptoms. Helps me to eat, when otherwise I have a hard time swallowing. (GERD is a form of acid-reflux where stomach acid gets into your esophagus and eventually burns a hole in it.) MJ makes it easier for me to get food down without gagging it back up. (Sorry if TMI.) Of course, GERD isn't an approved condition in this state, so I have to get my medicine illegally. Prices around here are pretty steep so I decided to get growing on my own.

I hope to see a bountiful harvest come late April/early May!

Keep it green, 420ers!

WP_20150301_13_51_17_Pro.jpg

I feel almost funny posting this... you've been here a while :)
:welcome: BubbHoTep to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Looking good brother! Very nice looking plant. Glad you joined up! Looks like you have found your way around the site pretty well. If you have an specific questions, they can be posted in the FAQ section of the site.

:thumb:

Checking out your journal

Back
Top Bottom