Greetings from Vacaville, Cali!

CaliCat

:ciao:

Whoops, I've been here for a couple of months and forgot to introduce myself. My name is Cat. I'm an "old" hippie who was born in San Francisco and raised in the Bay Area. Therefore, I am CaliCat.

I've been smoking for years and use it to mellow out when needed, and for an appitite for food, which I really don't have too much of otherwise. I also use it just to get high, of course. I've been waiting for weed to become legal ~ and I mean totally legal ~ for decades, and think it's stupid that the B.S. has carried out for this long. But what do I know?

I love God, people, animals, (especially horses) cooking, crochet, camping, fishing, (I also insist on cleaning the fish because nobody does it as well as I do) and many other things that will keep me out of "trouble." I am easy to get along with, and as I told my daughters/son in law, "If you have any problems with me, it is YOUR fault."

I'm as honest as honest can be; if you don't want to hear the truth, don't ask me. It takes too much head stress to figure out what was said to who, and I like to treat people the way I like to be treated. I don't take too kindly to being lied to... There it is in a nutshell (lol!)
Thanks for reading this, and welcome to my world ~
I'm crazy but I'm harmless!
:peace:

:welcome: to 420Magazine!
Let us know if there is anything you cant find, we will be glad to help you out.
:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom