Gretz from Germany!

Welcome, I took two years of German in High School, unfortunately it was German 1 twice!
So I'm glad you speak Bonglish also! Or was that someone else, or nevermind.

I have problems right now... litte black mosquitoes i dont now the name in english in german (Trauermücken) this litte biester are in the soil

muss jetzt auf deutsch weiter erklären :)

ich habe mich auf ein paar seiten informiert wie ich die biester wieder loswerde und bin da auf ein rezept gestoßen was die biester töten soll... ich habe eine packung backpulver, einen halben teelöffel, ein tropen spüli, auf 250ml wasser vermischt und das zeug auf die erde und ein bisschen auf die pflanze gesprüht. nach einen tag sind mir 2 blätter unten aufgefallen die verwelkt sind und danach wurde mir empfohlen die pflanzen mit je 15 litern wasser zu spülen was ich auch gemacht habe. jetzt nach 3 tagen hat auch die älteste pflanze ein verwelktes blatt gezeigt :( ich denke mal die pflanze wurde ein bisschen überwässert durch die Spülung oder das Zeug womit ich die Besprüht habe war nicht gut (was ich glaube) dann habe ich eine brennesslbrühe angesetzt was gegen diese Trauermücken gut sein soll aber die pflanze zeigt jetzt dunkele flecken unter den blätter!!! also einen fehler nach dem nächsten gemacht!

NL_Update_Vegi_Week_7_3_.jpg
DSC_07185.jpg
NL_Update_Vegi_Week_5.jpg
DSC_07178.jpg
NL_Update_Vegi_Week_7_1_.jpg

looking not bad the leaves are looking bat but tis is only one leave by the oldest plant and 2 leaves by the jungest.

I have problems right now... litte black mosquitoes i dont now the name in english in german (Trauermücken) this litte biester are in the soil. Looking not bad the leaves are looking bat but tis is only one leave by the oldest plant and 2 leaves by the jungest.

You got some fungus gnats, look into some diatomaceous earth. It'll help. Here is a good link and great discussion Battling Fungus Gnats Organically

:Namaste:

:welcome: Fiete :high-five: try this purple kush :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. I have a great friend that speaks German, I'll introduce you to him.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom