GROW CAB, CFL 320 Watt + Reggie Girl & Super Lemon Haze

Re: GROW CAB, CFL 320 watt+, REGGIE GIRL, SUPER LEMON HAZE.

Hay Jacob like COmmj said give a sniff to pot's tray or whatever you use to catch the water. Could just need a cleaning..old fert water dried up. More than that my knowledge ends! Good luck and hope you get it solved.

Yeah man I can't really explain what the smell was from either!? haha, my only guess is from the nutrients that I flushed out of my pot. I was using nirvana and piranha the bio root stimulant. So maybe the build up was a little smelly. My plant didn't seem to mind it too much, she is starting to stretch since i've put her into flowering. It seems overall more healthier than before the flush! I also added another 40 watt cfl. Hope she's really a girl! :popcorn::smokin:

Thanks for the rep man. I'll be stoppin by some of your threads here shortly. Am I really, I'm sure there are more canadian tokers on here lol. ;)

I hope there are more Canadians man you're just the first i've found haha go on a quest for your brethren man:cool: and thanks for stoppin by my grow:smokin:

:yummy: Well my friends it looks like your positive vibes helped! Today I noticed my little Betsy Sue really is a girl!! I'm so excited right now, here's a pic live from the garden folks!
PIC_0168.JPG
:woohoo: Now it's time to smoke for celebration! Take a toke for ya boy and my girl!:rollit::yahoo: Now it's time to watch the buds grow!

Looking at your girls i am thinking i should also have topped mine besides just LST'ing them but, oh well next time! Good pics!
Everything is looking green! But no idea of the egg smell, might be some residue left somewhere after the flush? It originates directly from the pots?

I'll be seeing your girls reach maturity!

Hello friends it's been a while. The last day I updated was the day that I noticed the first hairs on my plant. Well fast forward 8 days into flowering and I already have some nice lookin buds.
PIC_0184.JPG

Supercropped her yesterday!
PIC_0185.JPG

Lookin good Eh?!
PIC_01861.JPG

8 days in, she smells skunky with a hint of berries!
PIC_0187.JPG

PIC_0188.JPG
I can't forget the rest of the ladies!
PIC_0174.JPG

PIC_0190.JPG
I transplanted one of the SLH.
PIC_0183.JPG

5 columbian red hazes, 1 SlH, and one bagseed from my current flowering plant.
PIC_0182.JPG

Also what does this leaf problem look like? I've had a couple other fan leaves start like this and fall of, ever since I switched to flowering.
PIC_0181.JPG

Well that's my garden folks. Hope you enjoyed, and I wish everybody a happy 420!!:peace::yummy::ganjamon:

Looking at your girls i am thinking i should also have topped mine besides just LST'ing them but, oh well next time! Good pics!
Everything is looking green! But no idea of the egg smell, might be some residue left somewhere after the flush? It originates directly from the pots?

I'll be seeing your girls reach maturity!

Yeah man this is the first plant I've ever topped and it's been a success. I would say that I doubled if not tripled the amount of bud sites on my plant. The egg smell only happened that one day the night after I flushed my plant. There is no residue anywhere in my garden that I know of. :bong:

Beautiful Jacob! Tried giving you reps , but I got to wait. You've got yourself a huge bush and that supercropping will only get you more tops! Great Job. Not sure about the leaves, mention it again just in case it slipped by without notice. Someone is bound to come to the rescue! Just a guess on my part, could it be from getting the leaves wet while feeding? I've done it with mine. When foliage feeding usually the nute mixture is much weaker than when your normal feed so it won't burn. If it is burn, I don't think it's anything to worry about? Just a guess my friend!

Hey bro, I get similar leaves on bottom in my under foliage, I think the plant simply stops feeding them on my girl from them getting little or no light...hormone thing probably (or chlorophyll) Otherwise I might guess root bound, seems like plants develop deficiencies when they root curl. I have no idea why..some guesses but would rather have someone who knows explain.

And maybe grow support would come by...bet they would know that problem right away.

But here is my thoughts....if it is only a few bottom leaves let em go and don't worry, be happy....when it moves from a little to a lot then you need to worry or if your tops gets issues, then worry is ok. :ganjamon:

I would of freaked out my first grow by the leaves just dropping off, but seen other peoples piles of leaves laid out (thank you all) and so when my plant got bigger than I have ever grown one and started making kinda dense undergrowth, those leaves just fall off...they get slightly yellow and maybe a bit of cancer for whatever reason and then fall off.

Maybe that is what is happening.

:peace: brother.

Hey bro, I get similar leaves on bottom in my under foliage, I think the plant simply stops feeding them on my girl from them getting little or no light...hormone thing probably (or chlorophyll) Otherwise I might guess root bound, seems like plants develop deficiencies when they root curl. I have no idea why..some guesses but would rather have someone who knows explain.

And maybe grow support would come by...bet they would know that problem right away.

But here is my thoughts....if it is only a few bottom leaves let em go and don't worry, be happy....when it moves from a little to a lot then you need to worry or if your tops gets issues, then worry is ok. :ganjamon:

I would of freaked out my first grow by the leaves just dropping off, but seen other peoples piles of leaves laid out (thank you all) and so when my plant got bigger than I have ever grown one and started making kinda dense undergrowth, those leaves just fall off...they get slightly yellow and maybe a bit of cancer for whatever reason and then fall off.

Maybe that is what is happening.

:peace: brother.

Hey! Just found your thread, so I'm subscribing, looks great so far dude! :popcorn:

Excellent work indeed, tons of pistils after only a week, very impressive... :goodjob:

I was going to echo the comments above, I loose plenty of lower fan leaves throughout each cycle, and I don't worry anything about it.

I would just leave the leaves on until they are more than half damaged.dead, and the pull then from the branch, stem and all. No fuss, no muss...

Anyway, keep it up! Looks great so far, really healthy for sure. :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom