Grow journal

I could try to explain, but this is much more detailed :Namaste:

How to Make a Grow Journal
The forum is not letting me .

4D3D76FC-973C-4B02-9A78-0632FC43DC70.png

I'm using my phone so I can't share the link directly to the right subforum...

But in the top left is the subforum...you need to navigate to the right one. I know you need a certain number of posts to start one, but I think it was 50?

@Justin Goody

Can you help? I think he's (Justin) is on right now and can hopefully help get you sorted!

I’m already complicit to illegal behaviour. Posting anything of the sort . To have the forum tell me I’m not ready seems a bit far fetched tbh at this stage ..
I’ll post a bit more but my patients is running thin with this platform !

I’m already complicit to illegal behaviour. Posting anything of the sort . To have the forum tell me I’m not ready seems a bit far fetched tbh at this stage ..
Plenty here understand the worries with the law.
Growing is a patience game though my friend, & you've found a great resource coming here....id hate to see you turn from it. In the end you need to be the one to decide....hope you stick around :Namaste:

You have 58 post you should go right on in . Select Grow then the Grow Journal and then again select Journals in Progress; top right select post thread ! I had to go back and look but that’s the format to get there .

Excellent , Thanks .
It’s like anything In this life .
you sometimes need to make a bit of a racket to be heard !
Nah around here just being nice gets you further. Glad things are getting sorted, thanks Justin and WH

@Gavinsgardens
You do not need a minimum number of posts to start a Grow Journal. You're simply in the wrong place.

Start your journal here - Journals in Progress

Click on the "Post thread" black box in the top right. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom