Grow room project help me!

Should be just fine for all your needs..Veg and Bloom..
This came with my Meizhi..should apply to your light as well:
NOTE: yours does not have separate Veg and Bloom switches..No real difference though MHO..
Enjoy..you will love it!:Namaste:

"MEIZHI Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum
for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower - Dual Growth/Bloom Switch Daisy Chain Following the product manual, please pay attention to the NOTICE before you start use. I really hope it may help you a lot.

Advised light above plants for seeding,growth and flowering time:
Germination-------------24-30 inches
Vegetable -- --------18-24 inches
Flower------12-18 inches

Advised Lighting Time:
Vegetative Stage: 18-20 hours on,4-6hours off; Flowering Stage: 12 hours on,12hours off. Veg: 18/6 or 20/4; Flower: 12/12

our new series lights have both growth and bloom switches.
On growth stage, keep the growth switch on.
On flowering stage, keep both veg & bloom switches on.

Advised Growing Conditions:
Temperature, humidity and airflow will directly influence the rate of photosynthesis and transpiration. Although the environment for plants growing is limited, growing conditions means a lot. It shows that the perfect temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50% - 70% humidity, with plenty of airflow to replenish CO2.

The information above are just collected according to the data which given by customers actually planting.

Notice:
1. Keep suitable distance between light and top of plants based on your real planting condition. If too close, might burn plant leaf out.
2. Please keep the light working under regulated and stable voltage
3. The light is not water-proof
4. Please move out the light when use Sulfur
5. Please turn off the light when the fan stop working"

NOTE: yours does not have separate Veg and Bloom switches..No real difference though MHO.. Is that a problem? what do you think about my lamp AND for how big space can be used in meters? TVM!!!!!!!!

my growing space will be 3 ft by 3ft and hight 6ft will be one 300v from vipaspectra lamp enough? How many plants can i put on this space in order all to have light if they get 5ft
will be one lamp enough will i have problems with the leaves that are under the others?

420-magazine-mobile1511806393.jpg
this is my 3x3x6 with viparspectra 300. Hope it gave you an idea I have my first journal going as well if you like to follow along

Looks good..Remember you will need 12" for the pot + another 15" or so for the light hangers (If you add and exhaust fan and scrubber, that will also take up space)..You should be fine and do train your plants to keep them short and bushy..You will be good for between 2-3 plants with the light for veg..maybe add another when going to flower..JMHO!
It is not how many plants, but how large the canopy is that matters..:Namaste:

what another lamp should i add for flowering.are they expensive? can i put one of these wit 40cm to 40cm reflector 2700u for flowering will it be enought for one sq m!https:
//growshop-mania.com/product/1364/powerplant-envirogrow-150w-2700k-reflektor.html

If you are happy with the 1st one , just add another..
These lights are full spectrum for both veg and flower..Flower requires a lot of light for big buds,,,
If you want to experiment with a different brand, I like the Meizhi 300...A little cheaper too:)
That way you can see which is better at what!
As I said, I run the Meizhi 450s here and am most satisfied!!

Hi! I have not write to you from a very long time. I found led lamps with make Bestva see it on amazon uk 1000w ONE consuMES only 180w it can cover my entire 5'x5' area and even more. But how far should it be from the plants and which are the lumens of it?
I have not put the termal isolation and the white paint yet if the space get smaller i will take the 800w one that consumes 150w.
I have and other questions
1. Will it be a good idea if I put a light reflecting paint on the white latex paint?
2. On my first post on page one I add a photo of a ventilator I think to put 2 like these the first will bring pure air the another will take out the dirty air what do u think?
3. How to mantain the humidity in the growroom?
4.Will be a problem if i use plastinc pots and when to put the plants into a bigger one? Can I put a small plant into a big pot.
5. What soil should I use? Could i buy and use soil for flowers. What is the best ph for the plants and how to change it if i am not satisfied
6.What compost could I use?
7.How often and how to water them?
8.How to germinate them successfuly i used to do it with gyberillic acid but now i do not want to take risks because i want to buy high qualited seeds?
9.Could u find some strain that is
sativa
feminised
for indoor groowing
with high yeild
easy for growing
and ready for harvest after 2 months
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, that's a lot of questions..LOL

Flat white is a good choice..Mylar is better
Humidity can be controlled with a de-humidifier for high RH and a Humidifier for low RH
I like FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil myself; No need for compost with that!
Soil ph should be between 6.2-6.8..Change using PH UP or Down..also Dolomite lime will raise PH..Other substances will lower it!
Water when the Pot feels "light" or soil is dry about 1 knuckle deep
You will have to find a seedbank that ships to your country using something like Google. I am not permitted to suggest one unless you use a 420mag forum sponsor.
I do not know what gyberillic acid is. I just soak a seed in RO or Tap water..let it sink for up to 24hrs (they float at first), Then I plant into soil directly (some use the paper towel method ..look it up). Note the Soil I mentioned is TOO HOT for sprouting a seedling..Use a simple organic (NO additives or ferts) .
I use a Solo Plastic cup w/ drainage holes punched in it for seedling..Then My preference is a Fabric pot over a plastic one..They are almost impossible to over water with and roots will air prune themselves and not become rootbound.
Not sure about a strain that finishes in 2 months, especially a Sativa leaning one!
Hope this helps..Whew..LOL

Thank you very much! what do you think about the lamps? How far should i put them from the plants? What do u think about my ventilation?
I saw thЕsЕ pots there are the same type in bulgaria but different makes. Could i put normal soil for flowers in them? Where the water goes in the pots when i pour in it? TVM!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome!:Namaste:
Ventilation should allow an exchange of air in the grow area..I use an extraction fan to remove stale/humid air from my tent.Also a couple of small (6") fans blowing gently across the plants helps prevent certain pests and mold..Also makes the stems stronger (like a gentle wind outdoors)

As far as soil goes, you must be very careful not to use ANYTHING that has its own time release Nutes in it..You should always be in control of what and when you feed! Also something to allow the soil to breath and drain well..PERLITE is the best I know of. Might be hard to find in Bulgaria if I remember.
Never used your brand of LED, but they should be similar to my own 450 (about 215 actual) Chinese LEDs..
My manufacturer sent me the following:
"Germination-------------24-30 inches
Flower------12-18 inches

Advised Lighting Time:
Vegetative Stage: 18-20 hours on,4-6hours off; Flowering Stage: 12 hours on,12hours off. Veg: 18/6 or 20/4; Flower: 12/12"
You need a saucer for underneath the fabric pots to catch whatever water runoff there is..Saucers should have a raised rib thing molded in to raise the pot up very slightly to permit oxygen for the roots.

You're welcome!:Namaste:
Ventilation should allow an exchange of air in the grow area..I use an extraction fan to remove stale/humid air from my tent.Also a couple of small (6") fans blowing gently across the plants helps prevent certain pests and mold..Also makes the stems stronger (like a gentle wind outdoors)

As far as soil goes, you must be very careful not to use ANYTHING that has its own time release Nutes in it..You should always be in control of what and when you feed! Also something to allow the soil to breath and drain well..PERLITE is the best I know of. Might be hard to find in Bulgaria if I remember.
Never used your brand of LED, but they should be similar to my own 450 (about 215 actual) Chinese LEDs..
My manufacturer sent me the following:
"Germination-------------24-30 inches
Flower------12-18 inches

Advised Lighting Time:
Vegetative Stage: 18-20 hours on,4-6hours off; Flowering Stage: 12 hours on,12hours off. Veg: 18/6 or 20/4; Flower: 12/12"
You need a saucer for underneath the fabric pots to catch whatever water runoff there is..Saucers should have a raised rib thing molded in to raise the pot up very slightly to permit oxygen for the roots.

Hi again! There is Perlite in Bulgaria. I will use normail soil for flower how much perlite should I add?
Does the cloth pot have a hole like the normal ones?

Good..Get as COARSE Perlite as you can find, within reason..
I mix about 25% Perlite in with my FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil..Some use even more. It is important to mix it in thouroughly.

There are NO HOLES in a fabric pot..They are not needed! A fabric pot will simply let water run out from anywhere..including sides and the entire bottom surface of the pot..it never really sits in the saucer for too long, since all water is sucked back into the pot's bottom as the soil begins drying. I FOR ONE, WILL NEVER GO BACK to plain pots! You can even reuse them at least 2-3 times after they go into a washing machine. I hose a used fabric pot out outdoors before putting it into the washing machine..then I air dry them and do into put them into a dryer

There is no such soil in bulgaria. Can I use flower soil I have 40l it contains californian worm guan
I will reduce the acidity of the soil. There are such products for reducing the accidity in the bulgarian grow shops. WHEN i increase the ph of the soil will it get again low?
Could you suggest me some products for plants do not say me makes that are for
root system
Increasing the yield
keeping from pests
for blooming
TVM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can use any soil..not familiar with the flower soil you have though.
Soil usually BUFFERS PH, so you want a soil with a PH of around 6.5 if possible..
You should do some reading before you decide on nutrients talk to your grow shop..(Think Tomatoes when you talk with them)
Backstrap Molasses (Unsulfered) is great for feeding ths soil microbes (cheap too)
Using Silica additive is great for strong, pest RESISTANT, thick stems and branches.
Yield is dependent on growing conditions and strain..especially on your light(s)
Yield and bloom can also be influenced by adding carbohydrates like a BUD BOOSTER when flipping to flower.
Names here are like Big Bud, Ginormous, Bud Candy etc. No idea about what's available in Bulgaria..
I have had great luck with the Molasses and the Silica myself.
Roots also benefit from the Microbes that Molasses feeds. Otherwise keep things simple.
PH is Very important in allowing the plants to uptake the proper nutrients.
You should read all you can NOW!

Hi! I have more questions about led grow light how far should i keep the from the plant during the different stages? How long should i keep the light in cycle 12/12 during flowering? TVM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! I have more questions about led grow light how far should i keep the from the plant during the different stages? How long should i keep the light in cycle 12/12 during flowering? TVM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Depends on your light..My led's are as follows..BTW..12/12 to the end..some reduce it further, but I keep them at 12/12!
From my LED Manufacturer:

Germination-------------24-30 inches
Flower------12-18 inches

Advised Lighting Time:
Vegetative Stage: 18-20 hours on,4-6hours off; Flowering Stage: 12 hours on,12hours off. Veg: 18/6 or 20/4; Flower: 12/12

when the seed is under the soil how far should it be from the light and what should be the cycle of the light?????

Back
Top Bottom