Grow room question

Dementedx

This is what mine looks like at the mo

its 7' x 4' x 2'

IMG000571.jpg

im making a new grow room out of pipes going to surround it with panda film
just wondering what height, width n lenght should be i plan on growing a max of 3 plants

IMG000541.jpg

IMG000561.jpg

:thanks:

Put your pots you plan on flowering in a area and go from there with measurments. Than measure your light and add to height you are shooting for.

Depending upon how big u want ur plants to finish and Ur growing methods (LST, prunning, single cola) and style (hydro, soil, soiless, aero, DWC, NFT, etc.) Am I reading ur post right. U only have 2' of headroom. Unless ur doin a short crop, I don't think success is feasible. If it is a mistake, try listing ur measurements as follows: Length x Width x Height.Oh yea, u may wanna lose the foil. Give this a read >What Reflective Materials Can I Use For My Grow Room?

lol I messed up srry its backwards I bought some sunfilm today from the hydroshop and I'm almost finished with the little grow space its now 3 x 3 x 7 should i also have mylar on top?
only need 2 plants at a time. I'm buying ferminized seeds any site u guys recommend buyin from?

i was just wondering how high i should have made it but i decided to leave it at 7' tall

thx u for ur reply

Back
Top Bottom