Grow room TEMPERATURE problem 5 weeks into flowering

cpluscote

hello,

I'm a semi experienced grower having some pretty annoying temperature control problems. My current canopy temps are hovering around 85-90 degrees while the lights are on. I live in SoCal and I run the lights from 9PM to 9AM. My tent is sitting in an unairconditioned/unheated back room of my house that is 15x34x11ft. The tent is a basic 4x4x7 grow tent with 2 400w HPS lights. My plants are about 35 days into flowering. I have a 250cfm intake fan for intake. I have a 150cfm in-line exhaust fan with a 250cfm booster fan helping it out. (they're sucking through a carbon scrubber) I have a basic honeywell house fan blowing air underneath the lights and an oscillating fan in the corner blowing on the plants. The lights are about 2 feet away from the canopy. I've included some pics to help illustrate the fan's positions and the tent set up overall. Should I rearrange the way the exhaust fan is by moving it the the back right corner or the tent? I'm not sure what to do. I feel like I've done pretty much everything I can to keep temps down and NOTHING is working. HEEEELp

image_4_3.jpeg
image_5_1.jpeg
image_6_1.jpeg
image_7_1.jpeg
image_8_1.jpeg
image_9_1.jpeg

I would get a stronger exhaust fan because you're rocking two, un-aircooled 400w.

Also your exhaust is just going out the top and no where else. You need to move that heat outside of the room your grow tent sits in. You're likely just recycling the hot air, which is the issue.

Back
Top Bottom