Grow Schedule Help

It just takes planning as well as knowledge of the strains yer growing

Planting new seeds every few weeks is a good start, but flower times can hose everything up..lol...so the biggest challenge is flowering for sure

It took me a while to get a sorta perpetual grow going

It just takes planning as well as knowledge of the strains yer growing

Planting new seeds every few weeks is a good start, but flower times can hose everything up..lol...so the biggest challenge is flowering for sure

It took me a while to get a sorta perpetual grow going
My first few rounds ( taking clones off 1st seedlings so each round is more like 2) will be with GG#4. I have grown this strain a few times and my flower time on them is about 8 weeks give or take a couple days. I think 2 harvest at 12 plants a harvest is the best I can do with my setup. The only other way I can see doing this would be another 1 or 2 big tents. Here is a pic of the example I wrote up.

Attachments

• 15362567411024194522992081455169.jpg
    15362567411024194522992081455169.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 18
I did it with two tents, a veg and flower

But I wasn't trying to grow any kind of volume
I'm not really doing it for volume. I just set my numbers low so I'm not too disappointed in the end. Doing this sea of green with only one main cola on each plant. I'm projecting about 7 grams per plant till I get some real numbers. Doing the math, 3 0's will last me not even 3 weeks. 6 0's will be gone before 3 months time waiting on the other harvest. Wow, typing that made me realize I nees to cut back

I just went over my grow schedule for my new sea of green grow setup. I will be getting two harvest a month every three month's. Is that good or bad? Only having two tents for veg and flower is limiting in this matter but I would like some input. I can not seem to come up with a schedule for a harvest every one or even 2 months.
I would learn how to clone if you don't know how.
That is your fastest way of getting the kind of harvesting that you want.

I would learn how to clone if you don't know how.
That is your fastest way of getting the kind of harvesting that you want.
I will be taking clones with this setup. At least till I get my mother tent going. For now I am taking clones from seed run durring veg then using those to fill 2nd tent. Only cloning once per seedling run so its like I'm getting two grows from one seed.

Back
Top Bottom