Grow Tent Ventilation

rehabilitatora420

hello there a beginner grower is here to ask some lame questions i got 60x60x160 tent and mars reflector led lamp 480w and i only miss a vent system im aiming to get Active airflow system with 250-350m3/h top fan with filter with 250-350m3/h and a lower one inline at the bottom something arround 200-280m3/h i need help to understand how the system will work do do i need anything else like controllers or something i readed i need more air need to be pulled out then pushed in to get negative pressure but still as begginer most i cant understand very well.

ps. sry for the bad english ^^

please anyone give me a advice im in total dark with the vent systems :( all i understand from the guides i read i need 200-300 m3/h exhaust fan and a lower inline smaller then the exhaust fan speed a i just cant understand how this two vents will work and about the controller if i get one is it gonna change speed on both fans or i need to get only for the inline fan please assistance ^^

hello there a beginner grower is here to ask some lame questions i got 60x60x160 tent and mars reflector led lamp 480w and i only miss a vent system im aiming to get Active airflow system with 250-350m3/h top fan with filter with 250-350m3/h and a lower one inline at the bottom something arround 200-280m3/h i need help to understand how the system will work do do i need anything else like controllers or something i readed i need more air need to be pulled out then pushed in to get negative pressure but still as begginer most i cant understand very well.

ps. sry for the bad english ^^
Sorry for the late reply my friend.
Hope you are doing well.
In order to get negative pressure in my rooms I had a larger exhaust than intake.
A 4" turbo fan for intake air will be plenty for your size.
6" with carbon filter for discharge is perfect.
@VIVOSUN has a huge selection and ship world wide.
They will also give you a discount.
Any questions let me know @Bill284 :Namaste:
Happy growing.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 @rehabilitatora420
In a 60x60, your 350cfm will draw enough air through so long as you keep the bottom vents fully open and have a circulating fan inside
well the conditions wher the grow tent is located dont have fresh air all the time thats why i need the Active system with two vents for example if i buy exhaust fan with 2 speeds Air flow max (m3/h): 330 combined with filter suitable for it like max air flow 330 and then get inline at the bottom hole with Air flow max (m3/h): 220-280 do i need to buy a fan speed controller and if i do how its work i cant get it i connect it to one of the fans and controll only lets say the inline one wich will not have two speeds like the bottom one the climate in my country is 31C atm the led lamp i got have two buttons for growing and flowering and for flowering i think it will produce more heat so i need to be able to controll somehow the temperature inside the tent thats why are the controllers for as far as i understood..

Sorry for the late reply my friend.
Hope you are doing well.
In order to get negative pressure in my rooms I had a larger exhaust than intake.
A 4" turbo fan for intake air will be plenty for your size.
6" with carbon filter for discharge is perfect.
@VIVOSUN has a huge selection and ship world wide.
They will also give you a discount.
Any questions let me know @Bill284 :Namaste:
Happy growing.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
well i'm planning to get from a shops in my country there are several and at the moment i have picked exhaust fan with Air flow max (m3/h): 330 witch have 2 speeds and bottom inline Air flow max (m3/h): 220-280 witch dont have speeds on it so i think i should buy a speed controller for it so i can change the speed what do u think is this gonna be enough to have negative pressure andgood air flow inside ? i also got a clip fan 15 inches to mount inside

OK got it
Wouldn't bother with a controller, you can't draw too much air through there so I'd just leave it on max
If your environment is 30°C+ there's not much you can do about it without AC, but the plants will cope if you have good air flow
so this setup i pick will be good enough for the air flow so my plants will trive the only thing i need to fix in future is the temperature of the room maby with some small AC near the tent will do the job
i still havent order anything wanted to get little bit of assistance if this air flow setup is good i will get it also my budged atm isnt very high thats why i stoped on those products for ventilation will upgrade in future this will be my very first grow in a tent at my room ^^

depending on climate and other factors you may need to vent your exhaust direct to outdoor. recirculating air into and out of the tent within the same room can create a negative loop of environment issues.

the larger the tent the larger the issue. 60 x 60 x 160 is not that large. still something to consider.

depending on climate and other factors you may need to vent your exhaust direct to outdoor. recirculating air into and out of the tent within the same room can create a negative loop of environment issues.

the larger the tent the larger the issue. 60 x 60 x 160 is not that large. still something to consider.
my tent is just near a window i can exhaust to outside my room while the intake will draw from the room is that all right?

i got one more question if the room air isnt fresh all time can i fix this while changing the filter place from top to bottom fans i dont care whats smell will come from extract fan it will go directly outside my home

my tent is just near a window i can exhaust to outside my room while the intake will draw from the room is that all right?

i don't usually worry about it on smaller set ups like the one you describe, but i'm not sure of your climate. for veg i wouldn't consider it a problem at all in most places.

it may get to be a handful in flower, they transpire a lot more in flower which can be hard to manage.

i run a 3x3 space in veg with no direct exhaust to outdoor. i run a 4x4 flower room and couldn't get away with it without a direct to outdoor exhaust.

this graphic shows the common "proper" set ups for a grow space / tent.

full

the green line represents an outside wall. the most common and the one i recommend is the one on the left with the exhaust fan and scrubber in the tent. it's the best if you need to be stealth as well.

again, it is far more important in flower than veg.

if you do need to be stealth i would not dump exhaust air indoor at all. the odour will permeate a lot more than you will realize, and can often be noticeable 100's of feet away from the house. a proper scrubber and exhaust are key elements for stealth.

i don't usually worry about it on smaller set ups like the one you describe, but i'm not sure of your climate. for veg i wouldn't consider it a problem at all in most places.

it may get to be a handful in flower, they transpire a lot more in flower which can be hard to manage.

i run a 3x3 space in veg with no direct exhaust to outdoor. i run a 4x4 flower room and couldn't get away with it without a direct to outdoor exhaust.

this graphic shows the common "proper" set ups for a grow space / tent.

full

the green line represents an outside wall. the most common and the one i recommend is the one on the left with the exhaust fan and scrubber in the tent. it's the best if you need to be stealth as well.

again, it is far more important in flower than veg.

if you do need to be stealth i would not dump exhaust air indoor at all. the odour will permeate a lot more than you will realize, and can often be noticeable 100's of feet away from the house. a proper scrubber and exhaust are key elements for stealth.
well i think i picked a good fans can u please tell me is this will work
  • AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T6, Quiet 6” Inline Duct Fan with Temperature Humidity Controller, Bluetooth App - Ventilation Exhaust Fan for Heating Cooling Booster, Grow Tents, Hydroponics

AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T6, Quiet 6 for exhaust its max of 400 CFM can be reduced i think it have alot of speeds​

then for inline to get good fresh air from the room​

AC Infinity CLOUDLINE LITE A6, Quiet 6” Inline Duct Fan with Speed Controller, 10 speeds and it have max 350 CFM both have controllers so i will be able to use whatever cfm i want betwin their min/max equipped with AC Infinity Air Carbon Filter 6" so the air from my room witch is not very fresh all the time to be when go inside the tent also i will use duct for the exhaust fan and all the air from the tent will go outside a window witch is 30 cm near the tent​

Hello guys i revivie my old post yet with another question more of a locking for assist i got installed my setup but i need someone familiar to AC Infinity controller how to set everything up i searched guides on the web and i only find guides for extraction fan setup on the controller im ussing both fans connected photos below i set up the tent and the vent system to draw air directly from outside and exhaust it outside aswell the controller i use is AC infinity controller 69 PRO almost all inside the apk i use to run is dark to me :X

375763400_897216321926706_1818815314555828841_n.jpg

375767236_297312712990212_3675017355535701781_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom