Grow Tents

4radix

hello all iam lookin at useing a grow tent i would like to have decent sized plants my wife and i have our permits so we can have up to 30plants is a grow tent good what type of grow tent can the gow tent fit in my garage any suggestthanks

Be VERY careful buying a grow tent as many are toxic and WILL KILL YOUR PLANTS (I know first hand). I believe the secret jarden is a safe one to use. For less than half the price (well less) you can build a 2x4 frame and Sheetrock it, with no worries about off-gasing (the technical term for killing the plants.......also the key word for a google search). Good luck, and do a little research on the newer tents but consider building your own if your able.

I have done some research via the internet and it seems that grow tents are an easy way to develop a grow area.
Secret Jardin Dark Room seems to be non toxic and light leak proof
Other brands you may want to research are
Grow Lab Tents
Hydro-Hut
Home Box
I just bought a Secret Jardin Dark Room from a local Hydroponics store because I do not want to get involved with a lot of work to build my own. It is easy to assemble, take down and is designed to grow plants indoor.
A good site to look at is Greners.com - Low Cost Gardening Supplies. Shop Smart.

Have fun,

I have a 2x4 Growlab tent. Love it. Works great. Got a nice setup at bghydro.com . Of course the tents need ventilation fans and or cooling fans to help maintain the temps in the enclosed space. Multiple tents allow for multiple grows. Always nice.

Theres a company here in southern california who sells a grow tent that is 6.5x6.5x6.5 ft and they are selling it for $175! I actually bought one and have successfully grown in it without it killing anything. there is no rubber material involved. just canvas and mylar, its really simple. theres like ten ports for attaching your fans and such, which all have velcro flaps to keep em closed when your not using em. its really great i love it. and when you compare it to the growlab tents of the same size youre gonna save 600 bucks give or take. good luck, tent growing is alot of fun. you can order it on the internet as well

I do apologize for not giving the company name in the last thread. its Sky Enterprises. just google it theyre located in rancho cucamonga, ca

7'11x7'11x6'7 and 9'11x9'11x6'7 sizes would be better suited for more. i purchased a 4'9Wx7'11Lx6'7H. i have a dozen ak47's and its starting to get a little tight. Im few weeks into bloom. still a ways to go.
phpSw3bEqPM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom