Growbox walls sucked in by air

Tris420

Hey 420 Friends So i Got A new inline Fan ! Any Ideas on How to avoid that the walls get sucked in ? I loose maybe 5cm on each side because of that ... I dont want to buy anything for it tho ... I know i could take a pvc piece and put it there or a piece of wood .. But Maybe there are other Ideas? Thanks in advance !!

This happens to mine too I just didn't worry but I looked into it and found you can get cheap fan speed controllers, I didn't buy one as apparently they added additional noise but you can also get more expensive ones and ones that require wiring too.

Fan speed controllers adding noise is dependent on your fan, not the controller. Mine is fine. Walls being sucked in is a good thing, negative pressure keeps smell in the tent and exhaust. I have seen someone on here use curved wood slats to keep the tent from sucking in, can't remember who it was though. I wouldn't worry about it thought, it happens.

When using a fan controller, make sure the fan is the proper type to be used with a speed controller. If you are using a tent, make sure your vent flaps aren't completely closed or open them up a bit more. I ran into the same problem so I removed my vent covers completely. Still sucks in quite a bit but not near as much as before. Peace!!

Back
Top Bottom