Growing At Altitude From Nu-B

urankjj

Just started very small, 2 seed grow. One seed was twins, so have 3 plants going. I'm @ a 6000 ft altitude in the So-Cal mountains, USA. Inside grow, so cold weather not much of a factor. Went with some Afghani reg seeds and they seem to be doing very well. At what point should I trim of the large original leaves ? They seem to be weighing down the small plants and maybe stressing the thin main stalks.

DSCN009417.JPG
DSCN009714.JPG
DSCN009614.JPG
DSCN009912.JPG
DSCN009114.JPG

Those plants look fine to me and don't need any pruning.

I'll give my usual warning that their tap roots have hit the bottom of the cup by now and are circling, which is not ideal.

Thank you for the reply, and I will be doing a transplant ASAP. I have been maintaining a somewhat erratic 16/8 light cycle without a timer. What would be optimum @ this stage of growth ? I have seen as much as 24/0. So I'm not sure....?

Thank you for the reply, and I will be doing a transplant ASAP. I have been maintaining a somewhat erratic 16/8 light cycle without a timer. What would be optimum @ this stage of growth ? I have seen as much as 24/0. So I'm not sure....?

I have grown an autoflower with 24/0. And I have seen people here who give you young photoperiod plants more then 18 hours a day, even 24. What is "optimum" you could argue, but for sure you want to make sure they're not getting significantly less than 18 hours a day during veg.

Back
Top Bottom