Growing But Very Slowly - First Grow and Scared to Lose it

Havoksmokin69

Well two weeks ago my friend gave me a mystery seed maryjane it is but wat exactly it is i don't kno it looks beautiful to me but fgured I get some input because this will be keepin me from bein in pain.I have one 60 w bulb one plant though uv light not sure if that was a good idea but Rufus (the plant) is about 5 inches tall put in a closet about 1 1/2 by 1 1/2 by 3 I have a fog light housin for my bulb I use bottle water about one a day one bottle lasted me til tonight it seems to be livin well it's in a medium small pottin cup I have a 2 gallon once it flowers now I'm in Alaska so it's cold here so I used tinfoil to help with light and keep the heat constant the closet door is cracked 24/7 I give it light when I'm awake when I'm sleepin it's sleepin (no mony for a timer) I do not have any cash to spend on fancy gadgets nearest store wi plant is 60 miles away n my car is not exactly lovin that trip I'm savin money because Im havin a child this winter n don't have a job all summer so now u kno my situation so plz feel free to comment or crit me I don't mind but I would love some nice tips n I will post photos when I'm not usin an iPod to do this well thnk u n happy smokin to u all

Re: Growing but very slowly first grow n scared to lose it

Welcome to the forums Havoksmokin69! ;)

Your setup sounds good. It wont take TOO much to make one plant grow. Depending on how big you want it to grow, you might want to put it in the 2 gallon bucket BEFORE flowering (but, there are exceptions to everything just suggestion). Are you going to be giving it nutrients? what kind of soil are you using?

You came to the right place for grow advice :ganjamon:
Good luck!
~Lebowskii~

I'm usin mountain soil that sage is known to grow on here in my town I have no nutes cause I'm broke as hell and I'm nervous about tryin all the weird stuf I heard but if u kno a good mix I can get free that would rock I'll be postin pictures soon hough

that's the same size cabinet I have. I recently harvested 3 oz off my 1 and only plant from there.

well today i looked for worms in the stores and around the areas. the only thing i came up with was being dirty and sweaty so i decided to go home smoke a bowl with my cousin and his wife and they told me that i should ask about a tea that is made and im not sure about it but i figured i post it up here and see if i could get some recipes if not better ideas to a virtually free way to get some nutes into my plant and i forgot to mention that the lamp i have is just a normal plant light that is 60w which im starting to regret because rufus hasnt grown a single inch in 4 days so i have decided to move to 14/10 on the light and see if the light is keepin it from grownin if not than my next move i believe is to move to a bigger plant cup to see if its cause it needs more room to grow but if u have ideas plz let me kno because im starting to understand y everyone cares about their plants so much and i dont wanna lose the only one i got cause i wont be able to find seeds in the area i live in so plz give ideas or solutions im welcome to all.

Now has 4 rows of plants except that the 2 top levels r the biggest idk wat that means but I would love to be enlightened

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom