Guess it's about time

KatharsisAmok

I introduced myself, seeing as I've been lurking around for quite a few years. ;)

My name is Jenn. I'm from Tx, & although I support legalizing cannabis, I abstain from it's use. (Doing so is one of the ways I try to keep my family safe from those who would use such actions as an excuse to hurt my loved ones.)

I look forward to eventually living somewhere it would be safe enough to partake again, but for now... I read the relevant news, educate my children (& sometimes neighbors) about cannabis, stay off the radar, lust after pretty pictures I see here, & bide my time. Nice to meet you guys. ^_^

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines:
Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Thank you very much for the welcome. :Namaste: After spending so much time perusing the "creme de la creme" thread the past couple of days, I'd actually decided to be a bit more active here - rather than just reading the news articles - and I'd been planning on reading the forum guidelines as well. (Which I've since done, btw.) I don't really have much experience with forums, but have gotten enough in the passed couple of months to ease their intimidation factor. ;)

I've been a mostly silent appreciator of your site for many years now. Thanks again. :peace:

Smoke one and enjoy the site... :rollit:
MV... :popcorn:

Thank you, but no tokings for me. :D I'm in the early stages of pregnancy. While I know it would help the morning sickness & have had a doctor flat out tell me he's never seen anything to make him believe it's harmful to the baby... last thing I need is the state trying to steal my kids for federal incentives. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom