Halloweed

StonerGrower

Ok guys I got my plans, what are yall' doing?

Weed is a must of course.

Well I decided this year I want to forget about decorating and handing out candy....Im going to go with 2 of my friends to some haunted locations. Not those fake haunted places....Ive searched around on the internet and found some places reported to be haunted in my area. Ive heard of a couple of them already so I figure its worth a shot. So far were going to go to three different locations and are gonna spend a couple hours each there.

So what are you guys doing?

Sounds like fun man a buch of us went out last year and did that. It was a blast went through alot of herb and scared the shit out of each other.

This year is another story party at the house due to the old lady wanting to have people over. Im thinking alot of smoking and some quiji board action.

We went to Halloween horror nights at Universal 2 nights ago... it was alot of fun. There was 8 hounted houses, a bunch of scare zones, and a few shows. As for halloween, we don't have anything planned... but going to a haunted place sounds awesome.. i'm going to research if there are any around here...

Sounds like fun StonerGrower!

I'm just gonna watch some horror movies, hopefully smoke a couple of joints(dry at the moment) and going to a hardcore show with some friends later on.. Hope you all have a scary halloween!

this year im just gonna get some green and walk around :D. but last year me and a couple of my friends went to this place called crybaby bridge in pennsylvania. it was fun untill a cop rolled up nothing happened we just had to leave and i didnt get to smoke my dutchie :(

Jus gettin stoned as usual~~We got a
a scary lookin cementry~~but you'll
likely see me in front of th TV watchin
scary true crime shit~~& prolly really
trippin on that alone & the weed~~LOL~~
PEACE OUT~~

we dont actually celebrate it here in australia, but i'll have a couple of bongs and be thinkin of you all...... have a spooky night

Hmmm...I'm not giving out candy. I have more important things to do...

Last year we had a 5.9 earthquake. The surival supplies, cat carriers, and all my medicine will be at the door. I am sleeping in my clothes.

Now some of you may laugh, and I am laughing too.

But I'm not taking any chances!:smokin:

:rollit:

ok, 7:45...15 minutes to go. I have a doobie in one hand, candy that no one has claimed in the other.

And my broom is at the door..:smokin:

Happy Halloweed everyone!!

witch.gif

It's 9:02 and I have yet to have one trick or treater ring my door bell.

I'm bummed.

What ever happened to Halloween?

No tricker treaters at all, and no earthquake. Life is good.

Now I get to eat all the candy...burp

I smoked a mixture of some almost red triched bubble hash with some Master Kush and Hash Plant bubble hashes mixed in, and handed out candy to the neighbor kids. Lots of aliens and skeletons, with a few princesses and ballerinas.

Back
Top Bottom