Happy 4/20

Euphoricpa

Wishing a very happy 4/20 to all of you. Stay up and stay safe! :cool: :bongrip: :bong:

Re: Happy 4/20!!!

AHHHH!!!! Its only 9pm. I almost want to goto bed now. :laughtwo:

My girlfriend thinks its funny. How excited I am for 4/20. She says Im like a kid on Christmas. But I know she is excited too :allgood:

Everyone stay safe, dont do anything stupid and watch for the po po.

PEACE :headbanger:

SX420 said:
AHHHH!!!! Its only 9pm. I almost want to goto bed now. :laughtwo:

My girlfriend thinks its funny. How excited I am for 4/20. She says Im like a kid on Christmas. But I know she is excited too :allgood:

Everyone stay safe, dont do anything stupid and watch for the po po.

PEACE :headbanger:

haha!! In my head all night I've been thinking... "Damn, it feels like the night before christmas" I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight!! :laughtwo:

HAPPY FOUR DASH TWENTY!! *streamers fall*

I'm going to my classes blazed today, I have to leave my night one early to make it for the party!!

:bong:

Have a memorable, fun and safe Four Twenty. It's fun to ponder on how many others worldwide will be honouring the pancea known as cannabis on its given day by smoking copious amounts of it?

I've got five different strains to consume via 2 large bongs a volcano and possibly some baked goods to top it all off. :smokin:

this is a happy day today everyone!!!!!!!! forget about the bad thiings in life and lose yourself into mary janes warm bosom:cheesygrinsmiley:
happy 420!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY 4/20 TO YALL, SMOKE IT UP, its our day today and we shall enjoy it no matter what any one says, they dont know shit about it, they're just jealous they have nothing that they can enjoy as much as pot.

happy 420 all.... so far on 420 i have had a couple bong rips about 2 bowls worth a captain and coke and a kryptonite( 21st birthday ) ...... hope everyones is having fun .......

Happy 420 Peoples!!!

Got 33 minutes till the first 420....Its gonna be a fuzzy day!
:bongrip: :peace:

Toke!

Back
Top Bottom