Happy 420!

:cool: Happy 420

At work right now, but once home I will light something up. After today though I have to stop smoking for a while as I am looking for a new job.

:rollit:

I wonder why TCM(Turner Classic Movies) is showing Harold Lloyd films today. I just saw about 3 million in todays market, of classic cars trasherienoed in bout 5 minutes.

Happy 420 to everyone!!! Here is a pic. of what I am smoking on today

Picture_0248.jpg

haha just hot boxed with a friend smoked a fat blunt of dro, a fatter blunt of mids, and a nice bowl of L. A confidential.

High all.. my 420 was less then high :( I had to work all day.. but home from work now and definatly catching up ;) hope ev1 had a very very high 420 :passitleft:

Just got some gdp and it is very delicious, other than that the list goes(for todays smokage): a blunt to start it off then 3 bowls of regs, a j (regs also) then a bowl of kron then 2 more j's (regs) then 3 more bowls of regs, then a bong bowl (kron), then another fatty kron j along with a smaller rego j, 2 more bong loads (kron), then a half bowl of purps and to finish it off i took 2 bong rips of purp and I still have an extra j left I might smoke. Overall it was a good birthday for me :) Only thin i paid for was a gram of purps and an 8th of regs. I must have smoked atleast close to a half o to myself all day. i've been high since 7am it's now midnight :grinjoint:

smoked a joint out in the woods and put some plants in the ground, then smoked too many bowls, and had some green dragon

Thank you PFlynn Its Great to be back ! I moved and it took me a while to get online . No service providers where i am at now had to go with satellite . I have a grow going just showed sex 3 m and 4 girls .. I will be uploading pics tonight and starting a new journal wish me luck ! Hope everyone had a great 420 but I live everyday like it was 420 lol Piece and much love to my weed bros and sisters Toke on !

Btw Great pics Of some good looking ganja and sweet Bongs man I wish I had some friends that kept a stash like that mmmmm makes my mouth water :) harvest is just around the corner cant wait ...

Back
Top Bottom