420 Magazine Background

The Great 4/20 Smokathon of 2016!

Cola Monster

PlantOTM: Sep 2012,Mar 2013,May 2015,Jan 2016,Jul 2017,Aug 2018 - NugOTM: Dec 2013,Nov 2015,Mar 2017,Jan,Jul 2018,Mar 2020- CdelaC: Oct 2016,Mar,Jul,Oct,Nov 2017 - CdelaC 2016 - PhotoOTM: Feb,Mar,Jul 2018,Jul 2019,Jan,Dec 2020 - PhotoOTY 2018,2019
My personal work load for 4/20!:yummy: It doesn't get any better than this bagging up medical cannabis all day & night, well in my opinion that is!:laugh2:

DSC061084.JPG

DSC061365.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

ConstantGreen

Whew, I love 4/20! A family member has their birthday today, so we always go out for dinner. :28:
I'm the only one in the family who inhales so I've especially enjoyed the outing these past few years. Just got back from a delicious meal in the city, now it's time to relax with some Purple Cookie! :drool:

2016-03-28_13_09_45.jpg
S20160328_0004.jpg

SweetSue

Well Known Member
Cola Monster, that's a beautiful post. Living the dream Baby.

SweetSue

Well Known Member
Whew, I love 4/20! A family member has their birthday today, so we always go out for dinner. :28:
I'm the only one in the family who inhales so I've especially enjoyed the outing these past few years. Just got back from a delicious meal in the city, now it's time to relax with some Purple Cookie! :drool:

2016-03-28_13_09_45.jpg
S20160328_0004.jpg

Whoa! You came out of nowhere and almost knocked me over with those luscious pictures. :laugh2: Well done. :thumb:

Tead

The Right Reverend Tead offers a short 420 prayer to the masses....

Oh Goddess of Green, please shed they light upon my growing babies.
May they bathe in your goodness and wisdom. Please grant them 'fair journey' while traveling in my care.
Grant me your protective healthy glow so that my little ones may sustain themselves upon insect visitation.
Deliver me from cold and heat into your temperate arms.
Please shine your love upon my battered and old equipment.
Breath your caring wind upon my garden and drive far away the beasts of mold or mildew.
Oh Goddess of Green, I worship thee with buds frequently and have long appreciated your touches in my world.

Oh wait... where'd that damn bowl get to... time to fill it straight up with a big scoop of powdery kiefe (keef, keif... whatever!).

Richard Richardson

The Right Reverend Tead offers a short 420 prayer to the masses....

Oh Goddess of Green, please shed they light upon my growing babies.
May they bathe in your goodness and wisdom. Please grant them 'fair journey' while traveling in my care.
Grant me your protective healthy glow so that my little ones may sustain themselves upon insect visitation.
Deliver me from cold and heat into your temperate arms.
Please shine your love upon my battered and old equipment.
Breath your caring wind upon my garden and drive far away the beasts of mold or mildew.
Oh Goddess of Green, I worship thee with buds frequently and have long appreciated your touches in my world.

:amen:

OlderGrower

Member of the Month: Dec 2015
Come on people, wake up. I swear if I have to, I will hang in the corner with Roscoe and blow power hits for him so I do not have to smoke alone, even if he stinks to high heaven. Hey anyone seen Stage? I brought home my sharpie from work :19:

Top Bottom