Happy Frog soil

Yes. Happy Frog is great for vegging cannabis. I used to use Happy Frog strictly for veg, then transplant into Ocean Forrest for flowering. Now I'm doing coco (Royal Gold's Basement Mix), but when I was doing soil, Happy Frog was the shit.

Right on man. do you think that I could continue with the happy frog for flower if I add my nutes. I'm 3 weeks into flower. Dude at the hydro shop recommended the frog when I normally use ocean forest. I noticed that the frog doesn"t have an NPK ratio on the bag. Appreciate you advice Dr.

I like both soils and have have very good results blending the 2 together :) some Ocean Forest, Some Happy Frog, some worm casings and you have a good base :)

Thanks Icemud, I totally agree with mixing the soils... cost effective as well $$$ sowhat time do you think is best too start adding nutrients? So next? is do you know anything about Bruce Banner #1 strain? peace out

Thanks Icemud, I totally agree with mixing the soils... cost effective as well $$$ sowhat time do you think is best too start adding nutrients? So next? is do you know anything about Bruce Banner #1 strain? peace out

Never heard of bruce banner strain?? There's so many different cuts and strains now it's so hard to know even half of them, but is inspiration to try them all :) I remember back in the day when there was just a few types like skunk, northern lights, wwidow, afghani and shwag...lol

If you are using happy frog or the combo, you wont have to add nutrients for at least a month or 2 depending on how long you veg. On my current grow I have been doing this for my cycle.... Compost tea, pure water, nutrient drench, pure water..and then repeat cycle.. you want to do a nutrient drench about 1x per month and the soil will have plenty of nutrients for at least your first month. I would suggest adding some worm casings in the amount of about 20% total mix, adding about 20% perlite, and if you really want to spice things up and take great quality to extreme quality. Mix in some azomite, greensand, calcium carbonate, soft rock phosphate, gypsum and glacial rock powder and it will take you close to what were trying to achieve in the high brix soil grows.

Back
Top Bottom