Harvest time?

Cgaona

So, im still kinda iffy on telling whether or not my girl is ready to harvest. Nearly almost all the white pistils have turned orange and are curling down, the trichomes are still difficult for me to distinguish even with a 40x jewelers loupe. but they have been in the flowering room for nearly 10 weeks. ima attach four pictures for you guys to see her better, but i would really appreciate opinions if i should start harvesting or wait a little longer. thank you :)
IMG_402410.JPG
IMG_402312.JPG
FullSizeRender_1_30.jpg
FullSizeRender127.jpg

hard to tell from those pics...can't see trichs well enough...but given 10 weeks and the leaf coloring, they must be close!...something to try with your loupe...use a small bright LED penlight and hold it close as your loupe to the examination site...the added light should help you see more clearly...cheerz...h00k...

Thank you! Much appreciated :) im giving it an extra week just to be 100% positive :)
hard to tell from those pics...can't see trichs well enough...but given 10 weeks and the leaf coloring, they must be close!...something to try with your loupe...use a small bright LED penlight and hold it close as your loupe to the examination site...the added light should help you see more clearly...cheerz...h00k...

Back
Top Bottom