Harvest time

toddtony

Hey, so this is my first grow I’m currently on week 8 day 6 of flower

The weed I’m growing is random bag seeds I have no strain information other than what the plant shows ..what I’m guessing off stem and leaf structure I’ve been going with I’ve got two sativa dominant hybrids

I was hoping to harvest week 9
I stopped feeding them anything besides ph water the beginning of week 8
Have been using a 60x jewelers loupe to examine them

Not sure if I should just chop it tomorrow or wait a bit longer plant A has a few Amber trichomes less than 10 percent

Plant B has pretty much just milky trichomes
I’ve heard some say some sativas don’t gain Amber trichomes?
Others you don’t really want many Amber trichomes when harvesting sativa vs indica
Plant A

IMG_1816.jpeg
IMG_1815.jpeg

IMG_1813.jpeg

Plant B
IMG_1818.jpeg
IMG_1817.jpeg

I would keep feeding them, looks like you still have weeks to go. Most of the pistils all need to shrivel and change color

Looks like they have 4 to 5 weeks to go. Definitely some sativa you got there. Good you quit feeding for a week. Maybe a little stressed from way to much nitrogen. Reevaluate what you’ve been feeding them. But they’re going to need to be fed until harvest.
This bud really shows nitrogen overload. Loose, Larfy, green and leafy and foxtailing.
IMG_0477.jpeg

Looks like they have 4 to 5 weeks to go. Definitely some sativa you got there. Good you quit feeding for a week. Maybe a little stressed from way to much nitrogen. Reevaluate what you’ve been feeding them. But they’re going to need to be fed until harvest.
This bud really shows nitrogen overload. Loose, Larfy, green and leafy and foxtailing.
IMG_0477.jpeg
Wow another month? I’m gonna need a new tent I was hoping to be done with these soon…I thought the buds on the larger plant we’re developing odd I’ve heard foxtailing isn’t the worst thing but how do I get over the larf growth just wait? Too far gone ?
As for the nutrients
image.jpg

Actually only just realizing the tiger bloom has nitrogen maybe I went to heavy with it

I used fox farms nutes before—found them way complicated..
I use Jacks (cheap and found on Amazon). Jacks 20-20-20 once a week during veg. and 10-30-20 twice a week during flower. Also 5ml/gal of calmag every feeding.
Foxtailing isn’t bad. Common with some strains. I’m growing trainwreck and getting foxtails now at the end of flowering which is common for trainwreck. Your leaves look extremely dark and hooking a bit, that’s why I say they’re on nitrogen overload.

I used fox farms nutes before—found them way complicated..
I use Jacks (cheap and found on Amazon). Jacks 20-20-20 once a week during veg. and 10-30-20 twice a week during flower. Also 5ml/gal of calmag every feeding.
Foxtailing isn’t bad. Common with some strains. I’m growing trainwreck and getting foxtails now at the end of flowering which is common for trainwreck. Your leaves look extremely dark and hooking a bit, that’s why I say they’re on nitrogen overload.
I grew some Mazar landrace a couple of years ago in LOS and it foxtailed like crazy...

Back
Top Bottom