Harvest

i am harvesting 2 weeks earlier due to spider mite, predators only just gone in. if i decide to leave for the last 2 weeks will spider mite ruin the bud?

Sorry thats too bad, i think you will have a smokeable product after 6 weeks, not as good as it could be but if plants dying is the option then i wouldnt hesitate.
I dont know how fast they destroy your plants, never had them.
Heres a link to a pictorial pest problem solver, scroll down towards the end and you will find some info on spidermites.

If your infestation is severe enough your plants probably wont grow anyways due to the stress. Try a pyrethrum bomb in the grow area if possible. Sorry to here the bad news. I had bugs! especially in my grow room.

If your environment is spider mite prone look into Oasis by DP. It is suppose to be spider mite resistant:

Our Oasis marijuana seeds are of superb quality from Holland and are virtually mite resistant, what a result! Long gone are the days of worrying about your yield, these seeds almost grow on their own...

You will be amazed at the extremley strong and very high yield you get from our cheap Oasis marijuana seeds, and let's face it, what more could you ask for other than big yields, big THC and an even bigger lovelier high — heaven!

The Oasis strain is well known to be one of Dutch passion cannabis seed bank`s most popular cannabis seeds, so get in there quick before they all sell out!

Oasis seeds are Dutch passion seed bank`s Northern lights#2 selection which grow into really strong, resilient plants. These plants as mentioned are extremely spider and mite resistant and not only that give you an excellent yield, taste and high.

have you tried neem oil?

thats a good fix so you don't have to harvest premature, make sure to stop and flush at least 3 days to a week :peace:

If your infestation is severe enough your plants probably wont grow anyways due to the stress. Try a pyrethrum bomb in the grow area if possible. Sorry to here the bad news. I had bugs! especially in my grow room.

If your environment is spider mite prone look into Oasis by DP. It is suppose to be spider mite resistant:

Our Oasis marijuana seeds are of superb quality from Holland and are virtually mite resistant, what a result! Long gone are the days of worrying about your yield, these seeds almost grow on their own…

You will be amazed at the extremley strong and very high yield you get from our cheap Oasis marijuana seeds, and let’s face it, what more could you ask for other than big yields, big THC and an even bigger lovelier high – heaven!

The Oasis strain is well known to be one of Dutch passion cannabis seed bank`s most popular cannabis seeds, so get in there quick before they all sell out!

Oasis seeds are Dutch passion seed bank`s Northern lights#2 selection which grow into really strong, resilient plants. These plants as mentioned are extremely spider and mite resistant and not only that give you an excellent yield, taste and high.

Funny you should say that. I've been growing Oasis for the last few grows now. Pretty hardy plant. Not quite as good as NL #1.

Actually this last grow I used seeds from the Oasis plant which was polinated from a hermed skywalker growing at the same time. The smoke was much better then regular Oasis. I will call it SkyOasis or perhaps OasisWalker? Hmmm

Back
Top Bottom