Has anybody used shogun feed before? If so my question is

I have plants that flower at different times but I was on my last feed of the week 8 flower of sumo boost and dragon force but I've gone and give the feed to my 10 week flowers will this damage the 10 week flowers as they still got 2 week flower left should I give it week 7 again next feed are has the dragon force messed me up thanks for your help and advice
Never heard of those nutrients :hmmmm: ...I guess you're going by some kind of feeding chart, because I haven't even gotten high yet, and I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what you're asking...

I'll take a shot anyhow :rofl: ...if you skip or miss something, continue as if you did it, do not go back and fix it, especially if it's not broke...you give veg nutrients when they're in veg, and you give flower nutrients when they're in flower...so I'm not understanding what you're saying... you're going from 8 to 10 back to 7 and :goof: shit I need to smoke something now:lot-o-toke:

:welcome:

Never heard of those nutrients :hmmmm: ...I guess you're going by some kind of feeding chart, because I haven't even gotten high yet, and I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what you're asking...

I'll take a shot anyhow :rofl: ...if you skip or miss something, continue as if you did it, do not go back and fix it, especially if it's not broke...you give veg nutrients when they're in veg, and you give flower nutrients when they're in flower...so I'm not understanding what you're saying... you're going from 8 to 10 back to 7 and :goof: shit I need to smoke something now:lot-o-toke:
Bro I have 10 week flower's and 8 week flower yea I'm on last week of flower feed for my 8 weeks flower and I've gave the dragon force and boost feed to my 10 week flower basically I've give them wrong feed will it damage em

:welcome:to :420: @Gillyraz87

Your 10 week with 2 weeks left, you should probably consider starting the flush out. Your 7 week flowers you should continue normal feed schedule.

Don't over do it as nothing your doing sounds wrong if you don't see any leaf curl or nute burn..Hope this helps?
Thanks will do what u said so just flush the 10 week flower plants for there last 2 weeks

Bro I have 10 week flower's and 8 week flower yea I'm on last week of flower feed for my 8 weeks flower and I've gave the dragon force and boost feed to my 10 week flower basically I've give them wrong feed will it damage em

I wouldn't think the extra feeding would damage those 10 weekers, especially if you haven't seen signs of nute burn or leaf curl, but I'd certainly start the flush on them, so the flavor won't be so harsh in the final product.

It's not a matter of damage as much as you don't want to taste the nutes when you smoke the budage. ;)

Those are fully mature plants, so they can handle the extra feeding regimen, as long as the dosage of nutes isn't way above the recommended mixture.

:rofl: I knew I'd have to be high to understand that :rofl::passitleft: ...so you're saying you have a plant that's been in flower for 10 weeks, and a plant that's been in flower for 8 weeks, and your plant that's 8 weeks is almost ready, but you gave her the wrong amount of nutrients? Or the wrong kind of nutrients? Either or, if the plant isn't showing adverse effects to the feeding, then no problem, if it is bad, then just water for awhile til it's okay :thumb:

And I'm going to recommend some Mega Crop nutrients for you :morenutes::morenutes: It's an all in one feed :hmmmm: meaning...you give the plant 4 grams mixed with a gallon of water when in early veg, and 5 grams when in late veg almost ready for bloom, then 6 grams when it's in flower, and you don't have to worry because you feed every time you water :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

I wouldn't think the extra feeding would damage those 10 weekers, especially if you haven't seen signs of nute burn or leaf curl, but I'd certainly start the flush on them, so the flavor won't be so harsh in the final product.

It's not a matter of damage as much as you don't want to taste the nutes when you smoke the budage. ;)

Those are fully mature plants, so they can handle the extra feeding regimen, as long as the dosage of nutes isn't way above the recommended mixture.
My g thanks alot so I'm just flushing last 2 weeks on 10 weekers ha

It's not a matter of damage as much as you don't want to taste the nutes when you smoke the budage
. ;)

I'm sorry but, this has been debunked by science my friend, flushing will not make your smoke smoother, only your cure will do that, you can not flush nutrients out of the plant, and you will not taste nutrients in the smoke...

The plant filters all that by itself :thumb: You can however only give it water for the last couple of weeks to make it use the goodness stored up in the leaves...some strains will suck them dry and some won't...

Sucking them dry...

Not sucking them dry...

Both tasted excellent after a 35 day cure :passitleft::lot-o-toke:

Ok you got me there, but I'd still say to flush, chop, dry, cure, smoke at this point. That extra feeding should be a mute point, more of a waste of nutes than anything. I wouldn't think a nute lock issue at this point?
Wasn't trying to get you my friend :passitleft: just passing on information :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom