First Grow - 2x Autos Feminised

Fabito

420 Member
Hello. Never growed before so maybe i will give you some info about everything.

So before i will start grow my fullseasonal i just decided to create a place for it. While im doing it i just start germinate 2 Auto's just to see how it is. Now i know they are harder to grow but i will try ;) Im from Poland and i live in UK where is legal growing 3 pots for own use and i would like to keep that. I started completeing my EQ and right now here is the list:

Seeds : 1x Pineapple Express Auto (fastbuds) / 1x White Whidow Auto (pyramidseeds)
Light : HPS 600W
Lightcycle : 18/6 full grow
Box : 120x120x200 cm

Ventilation : Small Carbon filter from Buddy Products
Airpomp info:
Voltage: 230V
Frequency: 50 Hz
Power: HS-43 / LS-28 W
Airflow: HS-180 / LS-
Protection degree: IP X2

Pots : 7" / 5L
Nutrients : Shogun Katana Roots / Shogun Silicon / Shogun PK Water / Shogun Sumo Boost
Both plants are placed already in pots with soil mix with moisure gel :/

Additional info:
So everything here is created for full seasonal plants later. They will be 3x 10L pots and i would like to get what mix of soil i should get. Maybe any Canna products ? I would like to ask all of the users to help me out with that :))

Many greetings for :420:!

Peace

Congratulations on your first grow. You will be addicted to growing before you know it.

First, I would say that Autos are different to grow but not any harder than a photo. The main difference is an Auto grows much quicker than a photo and you don't have to worry about flipping your lights to induce flower. Autos will automatically flower irrespective of the light length.

You look like you have a good setup so sit back and enjoy. My recommendation would be that you get larger pots to grow them out in. Autos don't like to be be transplanted often and many say that the size of the plant will be limited by the size of the pot. At a minimum I would suggest 12 Liter pots preferably 18-20.

The most important part of growing marijuana is to give your plant the best environment possible both your grow room as well as soil, water and nutrients.

I would recommend you get two items - a PH Pen and EC Meter. Both very inexpensive. I generally recommend you start at 1/2 the strength of the recommendation of the nutrients you have. After mixing you need to use your PH Pen to determine the PH of your water / fertilizer mix. You should shoot for a level of 6.3 - 6.8 (optimal being 6.8). You adjust your PH by adding either PH Up or PH Down (also very inexpensive). It is also a good idea to test the PH of the water coming out the bottom of the pot after watering. If there is much of a swing from the PH of the nutrient mix you are watering with you can adjust.

PH is very important as if you are outside the optimum level your plant will not get the nutrients it needs to survive.

One final suggestion. If growing in soil (especially since you added moisture gel) don't water daily. Instead gently lift the pot and if it is light you need to water if heavy hold off a day. Watering to frequently in soil will result in Root Rot and the death of your plant.

Back
Top Bottom