Dark Devil Auto - Auto Feed System - 15 Liter Airpots - Shogun Fertilizers

Sleven

Hi and welcome to my journal the strain I am going to be growing is dark devil auto by sweet seeds I have 21 of these which began germinating last night in 1l airpots .. I also have 2 critical autos which were freebies so I also did them

The best 15 plants will be chosen and moved into there final 15l pots

During the first 2 weeks they will all be under a 65w florescent bulb and then when moved into the big tent they will be under 1 600w led, 4 300w LEDs and 1 450w led

I will be following the shogun fertiliser feed chart throughout the grow using my auto feed system which is tank fed from a 225l flexi tank .. This is then pumped to each dripper and is altered as needed I never run off nutrients and the ph is kept between 5.7-5.9

If anyone has grown this strain before and has any pics I would be more than happy for you to post them as I would
image6939.jpeg
image6940.jpeg
like to see what they turn out like thanks

Hey Sleven, Welcome to the :420: grow room! The Dark devil is a gorgeous plant. When done right you will be greatfully rewarded with a magnificent smoke and beautiful nugs. There are several current journals that contain DD grows. And 1 of them is a community journal that is just for the Dark Devil in all of her majesty. :thumb: I will link you to a few threads so you can see for yourself the beauty in the DD.

Glimmer Grows More Autos - Blue Dream - Amnesia & Dark Devil In Coco With MH/LEDs

Dark Devil Auto - A Community Grow Record

They are a stunning plant my friend! Did you get the chance to check out the threads i linked you to? There have been several DD grown to harvest. I have ordered some myself just due to the fact that they are one sexy ass plant! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Haha Ye thanks ive just finished looking and it really is a sweet looking plant .. I'm about 2/3 weeks off finishing my SLH I believe and as soon as that's down the DD's getting all that lovely LED light ha it just looks awesome I'm hoping I can do it proud ... Ive been debating wether or not to even top as I'll be covering the whole floor area with the 15 air pots I may just top once and then leave them since they may not have too much room

Thanks labman and Ye sure I'll explain now and get you some pics as soon as possible ...

Firstly I have a big 225l tank which contains a submersible pump, the pump is connected to a timer which runs for a specific amount of time ranging from 1 second to 15 minutes and it only works a single time when it is powered and resets when power is lost, so it is then plugged into a normal segmental timer so I can chose when I want to power the pump on for example 4pm and 8pm and then I can choose for how long I want the pump to be running for ... The pump then sends the nutrients down a main pipe which then feeds each adjustable dripper

I will try get some pics tomorrow for you but by using this method I eliminate any chance of over watering really as I can adjust each one individually and also the substrate gets to dry out and the plants really love it

Im in mate seems ur off to a great start im also interested in seeing how these young take to ur feeding system. All sounds awsome.best of luck mate;)

Here is my cream devil auto 6 weeks old.she is a cross of 2 purp strains black cream and dark devil;) she sits at just over 3 feet tall super frosty and smells and looks amazing;)
20160203_130302.jpg
20160203_130337.jpg
20160203_130142.jpg
20160204_225231.JPG
20160204_225351.JPG
20160204_225428.JPG
. Happy growing every1;)

I'm in, I tried to order DD, and did, but got a call 5 min later saying their out and sent me 10 auto AK's instead 4 same price. I did get 5 Narco Purple though.

Cheers

Loving the pics beast.

Labman it saves me sooooooo much time it's untrue also if I can't for some reason get to check on my girls I know that chances are there fine as they have been fed etc and with the 225l tank I also have an air stone in it so it doesn't go stagnant but just a little one ... I usually fill to about 150l and refil once it reaches the 50 mark which is about 14 days ha and to fill it I just connect a double ended hose pipe open up the valve at the bottom and turn on the water then whilst the water is coming in I begin to add my ferts etc which helps to mix it all up .. I also pull the pump off the pipe and turn that on so it just pumps that water around in there helping out as well ... Takes me about 15/20mins then I roughly add ph down .... Sit back for 10 mins and then adjust accordingly

Welcome Miller try seedmadness.con next time they stock a huge amount and you can see if they have stock online too

Hi Sal Ye I'm in this one for the colour change too the picture on the website looked awesome and the guy in store said it was a nice strain too I can't wait to see them my self I'm hoping I can get a few to change

Im in mate seems ur off to a great start im also interested in seeing how these young take to ur feeding system. All sounds awsome.best of luck mate;)
For the first 2 weeks I'll just hand feed but as soon as there ready to go into the big pots I'll take a full step by step pic of my watering system etc

Back
Top Bottom