LED - Auto's Heaven

Krypt247

Hi all this is the start of my second journal and for starters I want to say that I am glad to have each and every one of you here!

Light Schedule : 20/4 (Suggested for auto's)
Tent: 4'wide x 2'deep x 5'tall
Substrate : Coco/Per-lite 5 gallon smart pot
Feed: AN Sensi Nutes
Feed pH: Will feed at 5.6-5.9 shooting for 5.8 every time.
Air Temps : 77F
Strain : Dutch Passion 3 strains will reveal.
Light : 2 of the Mars Hydro Reflector 96x5 , ~180 watt real power draw

I will be watering everyday from about day 10 on... To get things started here the tent is super crowded as I have 2 plants from my first grow still in there and 2 large tomato plants I've been growing for the gf. I have germ'd and planted 1 seed, you'll have to wait till she arrives for the reveal. It is by Dutch Passion and it is an auto. Love you all and thanks for stopping by!

06057.JPG
05963.JPG
05868.JPG

I will call her Rasta Girl or RG..

06545.JPG
06648.JPG

I was thinking that it might be over watered, I haven't used these cloth bags ever and I picked it up for the first time and the bottom in the middle (mainly where I water) was fairly wet, so i have propped it up and left room for air to get under it to dry it out. Be nice if i came home today and she had grown, but thus far still nothing.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I was thinking that it might be over watered, I haven't used these cloth bags ever and I picked it up for the first time and the bottom in the middle (mainly where I water) was fairly wet, so i have propped it up and left room for air to get under it to dry it out. Be nice if i came home today and she had grown, but thus far still nothing.

I Didn't like the cloth bags i'm going to order some the same as TaNg Lol

Back
Top Bottom