HAVE PASSED THE HEMP FLYER AROUND EVERYWHERE but...

tintala

Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner
Some have been torn down :( , I was really upset when i saw this at a local coffe shop. In Boulder of all places . I am saddened by our current policies on hemp and think about farming it everyday. It's the only thing that will save my farm from being blown away in the wind. THe flyer is a real time saver and a very informative piece of which I really utilize and have been using lately to educate non-educated people. In Boulder, it IS a common thought, however, there are alot of people who live daily "CITY" lives and don't think about AMERICAN farmers and the "REAL" injustice being done by the DEA. So i have been uploading a daily blog on IREPORT, if you find it feel free to post a comment, not sure how to "STICKY" it on ireport. anyway, hemp hemp hooray!

good job brother, thank you!

i remember putting the words and graphics together for that flier about 10 years ago...
nice to see it getting some exposure...
it really should be on every wall in every establishment in the world...
sending you positive energy through the universe.

DUDE!!! Dont get down on ya self!! thats the first step. INFORM THE PUBLIC!!! if you wouldnt mind send me a copy of your flyer! ill send them around my city. the more the merrier! I've tried brewing up a Novel Idea but cant seem to get it going.

DUDE!!! Dont get down on ya self!! thats the first step. INFORM THE PUBLIC!!! if you wouldnt mind send me a copy of your flyer! ill send them around my city. the more the merrier! I've tried brewing up a Novel Idea but cant seem to get it going.

thanks everyone , it is REALLY PISSING ME OFF that the FEDS aren't even thinking about HEMP, marijuana will be legal before hemp. I reALLY reALLY reALLY need to farm hemp! I have a 300acre farm. READY with incredible organic soil. PERFECT, I also have ALL of the farm machinery necessary to got thru all phases of farming it. I just don't live on my farm, i would if hemp were legal.
PEBBLES: PLEASE CHECK OUT INDUSTRIAL HEMP FACTS THREAD there you will find the thread Legalize Hemp Flyer to Print & Pass Out!

rollit:

Back
Top Bottom