Have you developed an immunity to weed?

PinkZeppelin

Lots of people say after they've smoked for so long, that they start to not get as high as they would when they first started. I've smoked quite a bit (ahh probably not as much as most), and i get fucked up every time i smoke. If the feeling i get now when im high goes away, i would'nt smoke anymore. My question to you is: can you possibly even get immune to weed and if so, how long does it take?

I use to have that problem, and I've been smoking quite often lately and I just roll myself a nice little joint, kingsize paper but a thin j and I get high as hell of it. I use to have a bigger tolerance, I guess I'm getting good weed lol

You can never become immune to weed. You just get very dissimilar highs, which eventually feels like you're not even getting high. It's just when the time between sobriety and stoned becomes shorter that your body becomes more accustomed to that switch. Especially when you're smoking the same shit. Vary the strains/grades/amount/frequency of sessions.

i still get ridiculously high from 0.2grams of my weed

DSCN2358Medium.jpg

DSCN2360Medium.jpg

!!!!!AJ!!!!! said:
i still get ridiculously high from 0.2grams of my weed
I wonder why. lol. Those buds are flipped out. Fedex some down.

Yeah I used to have a tolerance, so I stopped smoking for a month or 2. I also cut back a lot. I still smoke most days but only liek once. I like it cuz I get reall high everytime.

Back
Top Bottom