Have you ever used the Fox Farm Sledgehammer flush?

Savvage61

there are so many different ways to grow weed and just as many arguments . I talked to a couple 420 mag pros and they gave me great helpful replys. my last step is asking someone who uses it what you thought, how did you do it, did it work would you do it again?
so if familar with SLEDGEHAMMER tell me your experiences please.
I will thank you in advance and be a happy farmer

Here is why similar post wont answer the question (i read them) they have been wishy-washy for awhile on the feeding schedule But I hope because they have improved it or works better in a different way. it takes a lot of the work and stress of a normal flush

foffarm.jpeg

... asking someone who uses it what you thought,...
I don't use it but since gardening of all kinds is both a hobby and occupation I was curious enough to keep the thread open. I have been waiting to see if you got a response so maybe this will help bump it back up to the top.

Maybe someone will mention how and why it works or doesn't work. Maybe they will mention if there are other things that can be added to improve over just using water.

maybe this will help I had a case of cal/mag def on 1 plant other plant was fine I did a sledge hammer flush after letting them dry and 1 feeding I still noticed issues in the new growth. so I did a normal 3x flush on the 1 plant the other plant I did nothing and it is looking great no issues. which makes me think IMO SH is a pre-emptive flush allowing the salt to break down as needed But I don't feel it is a fix for an already existing problem. I will use it again as long as it is still working I am due for another SH flush in 3-4 weeks I will give an update then. Hope it helps :thumb:

After learning that Sledgehammer was mainly a wetting agent and a sugar, I found a way that worked for me without the added expense. I would start off my flushing session with a gallon of water with a bit of Aloe added into it to get everything nice and wet. Also, when flushing I used warm water instead of cold to further aid the salt in dissolving. This resulted in a good flush, and my plants always showed dramatic improvement after that flush. I never assumed that these small steps took away the need for any of the 3x volume, and always used the prescribed amount of water. I didn't have to buy anything extra, so I figured this was a win. Sledgehammer probably works, but I have never been into using or trusting shortcuts, especially those that I need to pay extra for.

Back
Top Bottom