Having some issues with my girls - Help me please!

ganjajojo

hello everyone,
im having some issues and hope you guys can help .
info:
12 liter pots , coco , 400w mh , liberty haze

fed with atami A+B , H&G roots stimulator

im having hard time figuring what's the deficiency here :

6655486.jpg

My best guess is nitrogen deficiency, which is kind of weird on a young plant that's getting a commercial fertilizer.

Are you sure you're using the correct Atami? If you are feeding bloom mix, that's too low in nitrogen.

You may have seen these but I always refer anyway. I try and think through issues by asking if the plant is deficient or is it locked out? I've been growing with Nectar For The Gods and almost every issue with that line revolves around pH.

What kind of water do you use (tap/RO/distilled)?
Do you use a pH pen or strips?
Have you been feeding nutes?

420-magazine-mobile2059598061.jpg

420-magazine-mobile656298131.jpg

could it be that i have a lockout or a mag def ? or the best bet is nitrogen ?

EC 2.0? 1,400 PPM? Yikes. That's unlikely to be a deficiency at that level, assuming you're feeding the right stuff. (Me, I'd be feeding a plant that size 1/3 that level.)

Again, are you sure you're using the correct Atami? If you are feeding bloom mix, that's too low in nitrogen.

You may have seen these but I always refer anyway. I try and think through issues by asking if the plant is deficient or is it locked out? I've been growing with Nectar For The Gods and almost every issue with that line revolves around pH.

What kind of water do you use (tap/RO/distilled)?
Do you use a pH pen or strips?
Have you been feeding nutes?

i using RO water and i have a ph combo meter by bluelab , im using atami a+b for coco and i have used some root stimulator by House&garden ...

in the beginning i fed them with a ph 6.4 for the 3rd 4th and 5th weeks of veg then i realized its too high so ive droped it to 5.8-6.0 .
when i checked my run off when i flushed them 2 days ago it was ph-6.4 ec-2.0 ...
so i guess they needed that flush (btw flushed them with ro water ).
today i still dont see much recovery , i will upload some more pictures in a few hours

Back
Top Bottom