Hay Mod's, I Think

LawnDart

It might be time for a "How To" on how to set up lighting for different locations of indoor growing and the different technologies of lighting available to get-er-done the right way or the budget way.

I have searched the site and have found many threads on "what should I use"? or "What would be better" But the answers found are from the average home grower which is what this site is all about "People helping People with there experience" but some "Expert" lighting advice in it's own topic would be an excellent beneficial topic..

Just a thought..:popcorn::rollit:

LD

It might be time for a "How To" on how to set up lighting for different locations of indoor growing and the different technologies of lighting available to get-er-done the right way or the budget way.

I have searched the site and have found many threads on "what should I use"? or "What would be better" But the answers found are from the average home grower which is what this site is all about "People helping People with there experience" but some "Expert" lighting advice in it's own topic would be an excellent beneficial topic..

Just a thought..:popcorn::rollit:

LD
You should check out some of the grow journals and the sponsors area. There's loads of good information for people learning to grow as well as those looking to dig deeper into lighting science. Also 'the right way' and 'budget' are subjective. There is never a best way to do anything outside of a vacuum.

In regards to experts...there's several lighting companies / pro-growers that are very active on here whom are constantly updating our community on industry advances, tips and tricks, as well as some pretty swank discounts. In addition to that, those same companies frequently sponsor grows and we the community try out and beat to hell their lights in real grow environments.

Finally I feel having one 'pinned' how to-on lighting would remove what makes 420 the best: the discussions and people.

Back
Top Bottom