Hearing Set for Suspects in Alleged Drug Find

Wilbur

Wabash County Circuit Judge Stephen G. Sawyer set preliminary hearings for Dec. 4 at 9:30 a.m. in the cases of two suspects arrested late last week for alleged unlawful delivery of cannabis.

The pair made their first appearance Monday after their arrest in connection with police seizure of 45 pounds of suspected marijuana discovered in a room at the Economy Inn.

Judge Sawyer appointed Wabash County Public Defender Cassandra Goldman to represent Clifford S. Linsey, 46, of Johnson City, Texas, and his bail was set at $500,000.

Special Public Defender Jason Barnhart was named to represent Phyllis K. Hicks, 44, of Terre Haute, Ind., and her bail was set at $250,000.

Both suspects face the same three charges: Unlawful Delivery of Cannabis with intent to deliver, more than 5,000 grams — a Class X felony; Unlawful Possession of Cannabis — a Class 1 felony, and Unlawful Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, one white one-hitter; one plastic bag containing cannabis seeds and rolling papers; one glass pipe; one set of Way Rite scales; and one set of postal scales, with intent to ingest cannabis — a Class A misdemeanor.

Newshawk: User - 420 Magazine
Source: Daily Republican Register
Pubdate: 14 November 2006
Copyright: 2006 Daily Republican Register

Scot Linsey is my brother and I need to know if there are any good cheap lawyers in the tri-state region. Can anyone out there help me?

Back
Top Bottom