Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

Thats amazing bill loving those roots man. Was checking out those marinating needles online earlier they look really good think im guna invest in 1 for my next run.
Mites attack the plant above so luckily the roots are still alive and well.
I'm going to salvage the sticks and fold them in half.
Make em bend right over.
Oh we will see what happens.
Those needles are great, turkey basters work well too.
I normally get a few at the dollar store.
Take care.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

A very well earned title, if I may add.:bravo:

Those nugs look like quite the tighties, @XiwsX561 !
Why is one darker than the other?
They both look mighty potent.
Thanks Scott much appreciated. :thanks:

Bill

Finally arrived

20220618_195905.jpg

Stay safe
Bill :cool:

Hi @Bill284 !
Azimuth said you have a greenhouse grow going. Do you mind if I tag along?
Thank you.

And isn't that really the point? It's darkness interruption as opposed to a grow light, so it doesn't really have to be all that strong.
Yes just trying to keep some light on them.
Stop the hormone from building.
Not trying to grow at night though I could use the help.
But the mite treatment is working, damage seems to have stopped.
It was off at 4 am when I got up though.
Might not have gotten a full charge.
It will get 12 hrs today, hopefully. ;)

Bill

Hi @Bill284 !
Azimuth said you have a greenhouse grow going. Do you mind if I tag along?
Thank you.
Good morning my friend, hope your enjoying your weekend. :ciao:
You missed fish and chip Friday but there is refreshments at the back help yourself.
Pull up a comfy chair and put your feet up.:thumb:
:rofl: Welcome aboard. ;)

Bill

Morning Bill. loving the tutorials. Cool lighting hack too. I almost pulled that exactly that trigger a couple times on those ‘garage’ lights. I've been poking around on alibaba putting together a solar system wish list that’ll power all my fans and other equip in the tent using the grow light as the sun. A nice industrial unit can be had a decent price that’d def save my ass if power went out for 48hrs I could keep the air pumps going no sweat and run some lights like yours there just to keep the hermies at bay. Just in case I could afford it sometime I'd like to have it. Weather is getting weird sumthin powerful nowadays, sets a man to thinking. I'm always 48hrs from cashing out and buying a sailboat to live on. At least I feel safe on the ocean, and God-Captain of 44ft! I’m comfortable out there, can feed myself, put the plants out on the bow each morning... Whereas civilization really has been a let down generally and kinda terrifying of late. On that haPpy note!

Have a great day, really hope your well, you and yours. And that your ‘sticks’ pull through.

And it was a damn well earned title, no joke.

PS Forgot to mention my pink runtz are autos. Making up for lost time. 4 pruntz Autos in one tent, mebbe the fucking incredible in the other. will accost the postman on Monday!

Good morning my friend, hope your enjoying your weekend. :ciao:
You missed fish and chip Friday but there is refreshments at the back help yourself.
Pull up a comfy chair and put your feet up.:thumb:
:rofl: Welcome aboard. ;)

Bill

Yeah, thanks!
I checked the food table, but I think @Azimuth already ferment all the fish to pour on his plants.
(If you see someone sending up smoke signals near the food table, don't worry, that's just me lighting up, haha).

Morning Bill. loving the tutorials. Cool lighting hack too. I almost pulled that exactly that trigger a couple times on those ‘garage’ lights. I've been poking around on alibaba putting together a solar system wish list that’ll power all my fans and other equip in the tent using the grow light as the sun. A nice industrial unit can be had a decent price that’d def save my ass if power went out for 48hrs I could keep the air pumps going no sweat and run some lights like yours there just to keep the hermies at bay. Just in case I could afford it sometime I'd like to have it. Weather is getting weird sumthin powerful nowadays, sets a man to thinking. I'm always 48hrs from cashing out and buying a sailboat to live on. At least I feel safe on the ocean, and God-Captain of 44ft! I’m comfortable out there, can feed myself, put the plants out on the bow each morning... Whereas civilization really has been a let down generally and kinda terrifying of late. On that haPpy note!

Have a great day, really hope your well, you and yours. And that your ‘sticks’ pull through.

And it was a damn well earned title, no joke.

PS Forgot to mention my pink runtz are autos. Making up for lost time. 4 pruntz Autos in one tent, mebbe the fucking incredible in the other. will accost the postman on Monday!
We bought a generator shortly after moving in here.
We had a couple black outs first two weeks here.
Lost our food twice.
Grabbed a generator after that and power has been fine ever since.
I'd love to get a full solar system hooked up.
But I need a grow room first.
Glad you liked the pictorials, so much more to it than I posted.
I'll do a proper one once I have plants to show that arent embarrassing.
Love boats but require a propeller to drive.
Sails arent anything I've tried.
Though I did kite sail behind my buddies j craft.
Didn't end well. :rofl:
That would be cool to do though, just sail away. :thumb:
Hope your good Amigo.
I'm hoping to watch the F1 race in Montreal today.
You a fan?

Stay safe
Bill

We bought a generator shortly after moving in here.
We had a couple black outs first two weeks here.
Lost our food twice.
Grabbed a generator after that and power has been fine ever since.
I'd love to get a full solar system hooked up.
But I need a grow room first.
Glad you liked the pictorials, so much more to it than I posted.
I'll do a proper one once I have plants to show that arent embarrassing.
Love boats but require a propeller to drive.
Sails arent anything I've tried.
Though I did kite sail behind my buddies j craft.
Didn't end well. :rofl:
That would be cool to do though, just sail away. :thumb:
Hope your good Amigo.
I'm hoping to watch the F1 race in Montreal today.
You a fan?

Stay safe
Bill
big time. Huge Verstappen fan since day 1. That kid drives a car like a boss! I record, and watch fp1 etc when time. been f1 watcher since a kid. new cars are so much better this year.

Mites attack the plant above so luckily the roots are still alive and well.
I'm going to salvage the sticks and fold them in half.
Make em bend right over.
Oh we will see what happens.
Those needles are great, turkey basters work well too.
I normally get a few at the dollar store.
Take care.

Bill
I have 0 bugs I shut down nearly 7 months. As you see my latest post finally bug free so can start production again. I found the last pesticide you'll ever need literally liquid Gold, best thing about it , you can spray with lamps on , it's ORGANIC, ITS DERIVED FROM SUGAR! So all that time and money spent on a pest I never had. Eventually I got it down to being a pest master, my buddy is like I have a plant with root aphids brings to me and I can fix no issue. My problem whole time I believe was hemp russet mites. Only takes 1 per leaf to cause havoc you won't see any symptoms until your roots have filled their given area and or right around week 5 in flower basically when your roots stop growing so the plant can't outgrow the speed thr bugs are consuming them, by then the damage is done. How ever the new spray I discovered at cannacon last year can be used during flower. Mike from SNS a sponsor here helped me with a root zone IPM and for everything above the other product. Keep SNS 203, for knock down in root zone but from day one use SNS 209 every 3 weeks in your feed it's an organic systemic pesticide. All sns are organic. Ya my pups pushing 105lbs just over a year old now. My mom's visiting until Tuesday so when I have a moment well catch up.

@Bill284 noticed you picked up Many of titles , and way to go on MOTY! Here's my latest work. Competition cut from 21 season for www.thegrowoff.com

Screenshot_20220619-161241_Gallery.png
oo-hoo... that is a bud to be approached with some trepidation! Then, providing I hadn't broken my neck slipping on my own drool, rolled up in a proper spliff with a few hairs of Drum tobacco and damn the torpedoes! Please, more, anything... don't want my drool to dry, do you?

Back
Top Bottom