Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

Girl Scout Cookies

@Herbies Seeds

 Coco BILL284 METHOD

20220703_165929.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies

@Herbies Seeds

Coco

20220703_165935.jpg

Bill284 Method

Coco for the win

20220703_170012.jpg

Coco - BILL284 METHOD

Girl Scout Cookies

@Herbies Seeds

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

All the girls are grown using the

BILL284 METHOD

Soil and Coco are pre charged

As well as filling their pots

with

@DYNOMYCO

BOKASHI

FRASS

20220703_163351.jpg

Sprayer has B1 and Superthrive in it

Misting activates the microbes and fungi

20220703_163306.jpg

BILL284 METHOD

 Bill

That greenhouse house is amazing I love it wish I could do that here and what a proper cute dog bill so how many plant you actually got going I've lost count haha
I lost track too, hehe. Hey smokey :ciao:
Hope you are well my friend.
I had 25 seedlings and they got hit by mites.
I managed to save them but the lower leaves and branches were wiped out.
So I popped dozen more that night.
I also gave away 7.
So it should be in the 25 plant range.
But I'm not sure myself.
I'll get a head count shortly.
I want to wait until I'm sure of the ones I'm going to keep.
Then I'll photograph and document each one.
Eventually it should be 25.
I want to make RSO and concentrates in the fall.
And have enough to smoke for a long long time.

Bill

Hi @Bill284! Happy 4th! I had some catching up to do. Wow. The Zkittlez is going nuts! This journal is a superior product. Not that I’m advocating for you, but I’d be surprised if you aren’t included in a contest or two. Fabulous.

So…what ever happened to watering from the river? No way to make that work for the greenhouse?

Hi @Bill284! Happy 4th! I had some catching up to do. Wow. The Zkittlez is going nuts! This journal is a superior product. Not that I’m advocating for you, but I’d be surprised if you aren’t included in a contest or two. Fabulous.

So…what ever happened to watering from the river? No way to make that work for the greenhouse?
I was hauling as long as I could.
Then the water level dropped 2 feet.
It became too much for us.
Howie kept floating down stream when I was getting water. :rofl:
He doesn't understand current yet. ;)
Thank you so much for the compliment on the journal.
I'll run it till probably November by the time I harvest and make RSO.
I'm going to show tips as I go and uppot through to harvest and cure.
I've got a few things I think people will find interesting.
Other than the fact we both have covid.:eek:
But running 50 girls and harvesting that much every 4 weeks you learn shortcuts and what doesn't work, hehe
I'm hoping to scrounge a pump, I have 700 litre capacity.
I just don't want to fill the greenhouse before they are even spread out.
I wish I could partially bury one to stay at ground temp.
We will see, I'm still doing the layout.
Freeken July 4th my friend Happy Happy. :party:
But summer will fly by I need a boost.
These cold nights are terrible for them.
I had the heat on this morning, July think about that fek.
Take care thanks for the compliments.

Bill

I’m so sorry to hear about Covid, I hope y’all are doing alright!

I just got done with a serious trip, ended up puking my guts out while seeing kaleidoscopes. (Won’t get into it too much, I don’t wanna make a trip report on your wall xD)

Stay Well, amigos!
Darade

You should look into building a ram pump. No electricity needed. Uses the power of running water to lift it over long distances. They're not the most efficient things in the world as you waste a bunch of water to make it work, but with your source being the river you don't much care about that.

It's basically a few short bits of pvc pipe and two check valves installed opposite to each other in series and uses the water pressure from the flowing water to build back pressure between the valves which forces it out through the outlet hose installed between them. It can lift water a surprisingly high amount over a long distance.

Pretty cool, low tech and easy to build. Would be simple to have it constantly top off a rain barrel or two with the constant excess draining back into the river.

You should look into building a ram pump. No electricity needed. Uses the power of running water to lift it over long distances. They're not the most efficient things in the world as you waste a bunch of water to make it work, but with your source being the river you don't much care about that.

It's basically a few short bits of pvc pipe and two check valves installed opposite to each other in series and uses the water pressure from the flowing water to build back pressure between the valves which forces it out the the outlet hose installed between them. It can lift water a surprisingly high amount over a long distance.

Pretty cool, low tech and easy to build. Would be simple to have it constantly top off a rain barrel or two with the constant excess draining back into the river.
Thanks Azi :ciao: You rock. :yahoo:
I'll check that now. :thumb:

Bill

How about simply dropping a sump
pump pump in the river at the right level? On a rock or whatever. Hose from there to the greenhouse. Just gotta plug it in but it could work no?

Dammit Bill, Covid. Well, I know you`ll both be fine, but please be sure to look after yourself and prioritize your recovery. I know that makes me sound a jackass but I don't care, I just want you both to get over this quickly. PS, I`m about to watch BGP quali... all caught up now `cept for this weekend`s event. Then we`ll be able chew F1 fat on the reg. gr8 thread m8, hope to chat soon. Best to you and yours, as usual.

pump pump in the river at the right level? On a rock or whatever. Hose from there to the greenhouse. Just gotta plug it in but it could work no?
Sure it would probably work, but what's the fun in that? There's no build involved, you just plug it in and go. BORING!

:laughtwo:

And this way there's no electricity involved so might be an easier sell to upper management. Plus the whole water and electricity mix adds more risk to the mix. I know they're designed for that combination but still.

Problem is head.
I've only got a sump pump.
Greenhouse is 25' - 30' above river level now.
It's low.
Head on a sump is maby 10'
I need a little gas pump , I've been eyeing up.
Or a submersible well pump.
I'll just hook it up.
Pump my 700 litres and put it away.
Then the sump pump sits in the 100 litre tank hooked to a hose.
But I'm so far behind and it's still freezing at night.
If mama reads she will kill me but I have bran new lights collecting dust.
Still in the boxes.
So I might slip one in on a timer 11 pm to 4 am I'm thinking.
I just have to get it Ok'ed I guess.
After burning down our last house I don't have a leg to stand on here.
But I have to try, hehe.
We see
Hey thanks Jon I appreciate the idea and you taking the time to help me. :thanks:
Oh Jeezy that goes for everyone else too :Namaste: not just Jon.

Bill

Sure it would work, but what's the fun in that? There's no build involved, you just plug it in and go. BORING!

:laughtwo:

And this way there's no electricity involved so might be an easier sell to upper management. Plus the whole water and electricity mix adds more risk to the mix. I know they're designed for that combination but still.
Hey Azi I don't think it has the lift.
Head pressure of 25' rise is a lot.:eek:
But cool units, might build one just to see.:thumb:
Thanks so much Azi.:thanks:

Bill

Thanks Azi :ciao: You rock. :yahoo:
I'll check that now. :thumb:

Bill
Check out the YouTuber channel 'Land To House'. He's got a ton of videos showcasing many experiments he's done and shows you how to build them. You can even buy one directly from him if you're not the DIYer type.

Back
Top Bottom