Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

Good morning Danishoes21 :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
Thanks for the kind words. :thanks:
I'm going to show everything I can think of to help everyone out.
After a few years running 50 girls in a perpetual garden you learn what works and what doesn't.
So if I can show everyone, it should be a tremendous help.
Anyone who is just learning can skim through and pick up some new ideas.
It will help anyone who reads it though, new or seasoned grower.
I'm glad your enjoying it and it's helpful.
Have a great day.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Good morning Bill,

hope you are enjoying the weekend, sure is sunny around here. I gotta admit that when I started back in 2013 I knew nothing about cannabis. I was lucky to find some dedicated growers like yourself and I was helped a lot, Im sure you are helping lots of people :) I think people like yourself and their work is what makes this comunity so awesome; tons of information shared and nice peps helping out a new generation of growers.

:passitleft:

Good morning Bill,

hope you are enjoying the weekend, sure is sunny around here. I gotta admit that when I started back in 2013 I knew nothing about cannabis. I was lucky to find some dedicated growers like yourself and I was helped a lot, Im sure you are helping lots of people :) I think people like yourself and their work is what makes this comunity so awesome; tons of information shared and nice peps helping out a new generation of growers.

:passitleft:
We are the future of that Cannabis revolution.
Rob is doing such an awesome job here people will read this for years to come and learn new things for their garden.
The next generation will look on what we don't as the norm.
And people like you and me are part of the genesis of the Cannabis Trend.
As soon as the old white men who run everything die and the younger generation takes over, Cannabis research in the medical field will flourish.
The true capabilities of our wonderful plant have yet to be discovered.
We are at the forefront of that of the movement.
Be proud of your journals because Rob will make sure they are here forever.
Enjoy the sunshine my friend. :green_heart:

Bill

We are the future of that Cannabis revolution.
Rob is doing such an awesome job here people will read this for years to come and learn new things for their garden.
The next generation will look on what we don't as the norm.
And people like you and me are part of the genesis of the Cannabis Trend.
As soon as the old white men who run everything die and the younger generation takes over, Cannabis research in the medical field will flourish.
The true capabilities of our wonderful plant have yet to be discovered.
We are at the forefront of that of the movement.
Be proud of your journals because Rob will make sure they are here forever.
Enjoy the sunshine my friend. :green_heart:

Bill
And yet it was illegal for such a long time until they knew they could tax it to fuck and make billions then they decided it was ok to hand to the public lol.

Yeah, that`s what I meant. I know this isn`t how you instruct watering this method, but since we are an experimental lot and like to carry over some methods into the new ones we learn, I thought I`d mention. Esp. because I find it counter-intuitive. Hope that`s clearish m8, and hope you and everyone is having a great Canada Day weekend, whether celebrating or not.
@NuttyProfessor did autos bottom feeding with great success.
Excellent grower always had a few experiments on the go.
Miss that fella.
Hope your enjoying your Canada Day weekend. :ciao:

Bill

Why not put a few barrels of water in the greenhouse? They'll act like a heat sink, lowering the high temps during the day as they store some of the excess heat, and increasing the low temps at night as that heat is released. Water is one of the best thermal batteries you can use because of its density.
I have 700 litres availability, I was worried it would over heat.
I wanted to put nutrients in the 100 l tank.
Hauling is getting old.
Thanks Azi :ciao: I appreciate you always coming through with sage advice.
Have a great day my friend.

SBill

And yet it was illegal for such a long time until they knew they could tax it to fuck and make billions then they decided it was ok to hand to the public lol.
Good afternoon GF. You might be opening a canbof worms.
I have a minor problem with authority.
So legalization and tax on it pisses me off to no end.
Long haired blond always got hassled by corrupt cops for pot.
Take it give you a ticket then smoke it themselves and laugh about it.
Oh see I'm getting wound up.
Let's put it this way I Agree !

Bill

Bill
I like to consider myself an activist, they're getting all pissy over here Cali, because there are too many "illegal grows", you can have just one plant over, and that makes your whole operation illegal, and you have to pay 500, for each plant over.
They're treating it how they treat moonshine, all because they can't fekin tax the shizz...

Bill
Lol thats just the system my friend, power and money always prevail over the common man. Im the same as you. And yet alcohol causes 1million times more problems and its legal all over the world :oops:

Lol thats just the system my friend, power and money always prevail over the common man. Im the same as you. And yet alcohol causes 1million times more problems and its legal all over the world :oops:
You keep opening cans of worms, don't get me started on booze.
Feken pure poison, But, But , But $$$$$.

Bill

The pic was lovely, what beach was that? Lake Michigan?
I've got a ton of pic's of everything I've done.
So when I wake up early it gives me time to set them up and do all the labels.
It takes me a few hrs to do each one including taking pic 's.
So no its not daylight at 2:am , I'm not that far north.
Yesterday I was wearing a sweatshirt in the greenhouse, July 1st fek.
When is summer coming.
It got down to just a few degrees c the night before.
So it's really reeking havoc with my growth rate.
Cold plants don't grow well.
But it's getting warm during the day so we will make the best of the situation.
This is my first full summer this far north so I'm learning the changes my self.
As you say it's a trade off.
We are happy as can be with our little slice of heaven.
Howie loves snow as much as swimming in the river, so he is happy.
I'm thinking of exchanging the solar light for a real one to make up for the slow growth.
It's getting Stacey on board that's going to be the issue.
But there is nothing to burn in a greenhouse so hopefully she won't worry.
I'll run it past her today and see what she says.
I've got a Medic grow 1000w Ez-8 that is still in the box.
I won it just before the fire and would like to display it for them.
I'll let you know how it goes. :rofl:
Thanks for stopping by Happy, talk soon.

Bill
Hey thank bill, that's lake Ontario Charlotte beach park to be exact....really nice during the morning and early afternoon..... gets very rowdy towards night time. Lol

And that makes complete sense now... I was like what is this guy really in Alaska with 6 months all sun :hmmmm: :laugh: . But that's awesome how organized you are I try but I do t have the patience to document everything....it's never been my thing lol.

But I'm sure Stacy won't have any issue after a bit her seeing your not gonna burn things down....it was a one off hardware malfunction.... Hopefully she agrees.

Have a great night and enjoy your slice of heaven.

I have 700 litres availability, I was worried it would over heat.
I wanted to put nutrients in the 100 l tank.
Hauling is getting old.
Thanks Azi :ciao: I appreciate you always coming through with sage advice.
Have a great day my friend.

SBill

Hey Bill,

I've no clue if this would land a ticket, but take advantage of that water around you.

Place a large tote inside your greenhouse (one of those huge 500L or so one). Drop a pump to pull water from river to fill the tote. Drop a 2nd pump in the tote to the river.
All you need to do is keep the water pressure in, matched to out- you'll have a constantly cooled tote that will lower the temps. Or just circulate the water every 4 (?) hours on timers.

I think he's kinda too hot some days and too cold at night so a static tank to just absorb and release some of the thermal energy should be quite the ticket. Over the summer the average temp in the water will begin to rise and maybe that's when your water refresh idea could work really well.

Hey Bill,

I've no clue if this would land a ticket, but take advantage of that water around you.

Place a large tote inside your greenhouse (one of those huge 500L or so one). Drop a pump to pull water from river to fill the tote. Drop a 2nd pump in the tote to the river.
All you need to do is keep the water pressure in, matched to out- you'll have a constantly cooled tote that will lower the temps. Or just circulate the water every 4 (?) hours on timers.
Sounds like the crude beginnings of an old fashioned swamp cooler, an excellent idea if you have access to unending supply of cool water. Great for our hot muggy summers.:ganjamon:

20220702_204141.jpg

Northern Lights 4 / 28

20220702_204148.jpg

Screenshot_20220703-060516_Chrome.jpg

@DYNOMYCO # 1 for healthy roots

Screenshot_20220703-060512_Chrome.jpg

BILL284 METHOD

Screenshot_20220703-060520_Chrome.jpg

Plain myc

Screenshot_20220703-060523_Chrome.jpg

Northern Lights 4 / 28 @Herbies Seeds

Screenshot_20220703-060535_Chrome.jpg

Plain myc

Screenshot_20220703-060539_Chrome.jpg

@DYNOMYCO VS. Plain myc

No comparison
Choose # 1

@DYNOMYCO

Bill

@NuttyProfessor did autos bottom feeding with great success.
Excellent grower always had a few experiments on the go.
Miss that fella.
Hope your enjoying your Canada Day weekend. :ciao:

Bill
Did something happen to him or he just hasn't been around ? A lot of the members seem to have disappeared. I feel like a stranger in a strange land with all the new people.

Did something happen to him or he just hasn't been around ? A lot of the members seem to have disappeared. I feel like a stranger in a strange land with all the new people.
He had an issue with his location if I remember correctly.
Then he switched to doing micro greens and veg for resale I believe.
But he ran some really interesting experiments and unique grows.
Very smart gentleman, soarly missed.
Don't worry buds the gang is still here following your beautiful girls. :thumb:
Hope your doing well my friend.

Bill

What do you mean "strange" and "people" ???? Lol jk hey all new people must feel that way... I know I did....but I always do what I do best... Socialize :cool: and make the odd strange a common strange lol.

But yea Ive noticed that to, that a bunch of members have vanished :confused: which sucks cuz I wish some of them that helped me in the beginning of solo growing were still around so I can thank them for the help and friendship they gave me.

Back
Top Bottom