Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

Cloudy and raining outside

@MedicGrow Inside

D609E541-5D2D-4A67-A294-BB84CF31C78B.jpeg

@MedicGrow to the rescue

Greenhouse helps

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284
Ok NOW I’m fricking jealous. That is the dream right there my friend. Sunlight by day LED as necessary by night and always protected. Although you probably show up in satellite pictures.
:circle-of-love::thumb::yahoo::love::theband::woohoo::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

Yeah quit teaching us so much!
:cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hey @Jon Wait until you see the Coco pictorials.
Does your Coco grow fuzz?

20220720_170542.jpg

Bill284

Hey @Jon Wait until you see the Coco pictorials.
Does your Coco grow fuzz?

20220720_170542.jpg

Bill284
It does! Fuzz. Lmao. It looks like mold. When it gets like that I get excited. I know the bokashi and frass are doing their thing. The outside of the cloth pots at the bokashi/frass layer spots sometimes gets fuzzy on the outside of the pot even!

It does! Fuzz. Lmao. It looks like mold. When it gets like that I get excited. I know the bokashi and frass are doing their thing. The outside of the cloth pots at the bokashi/frass layer spots sometimes gets fuzzy on the outside of the pot even!
Rocket fuel for your roots. :thumb:
The Coco girls are growing twice as fast as the soil girls.
Now I've got a pile of leftover soil.
I'll use it next year, "for tomatoes." :rofl:
Have a great day my friend.

Bill284

The fuzz might actually be the mycorrhizae if you use any, I think maybe the bokashi, or frass, maybe both feed the Mycelium, making it work even better!

However, if you're using no Myco, then I don't quite have an explanation, other than the possibility of actual mold.

The fuzz might actually be the mycorrhizae if you use any, I think maybe the bokashi, or frass, maybe both feed the Mycelium, making it work even better!

However, if you're using no Myco, then I don't quite have an explanation, other than the possibility of actual mold.
It's @DYNOMYCO Bokashi and Frass cooking away, getting ready to fuel my Coco girls.
Hey Darade :ciao: hope you are well my friend.

Bill284

You been busy
Hey Dust :ciao: hope your good Amigo.
I ran out of perlite , been so busy.
Still not thrilled with the progress after being eaten by mites but they are healthy. :thumb:
Take care.

Bill284

Yes Coco time!
The Coco girls are visibly larger every day.
I just don't think I have enough time to catch up.
I guess I should buy a ph pen.:rofl:
I need all new equipment after the....
Time to go shopping. ;)

Bill284

It's @DYNOMYCO Bokashi and Frass cooking away, getting ready to fuel my Coco girls.
Hey Darade :ciao: hope you are well my friend.

Bill284
Bokashi is filled with Carbs, which Myco LOVES, you're feeding the fungus that's also feeding your plants!

You must have a pot full of life.:thumb:
Imagine how well your roots are being taken care of.
If only @Bud Love were here to see this.
He was the one who came up with the name Bill284 Method.
Take care

Stay safe :ciao:
Bill284

Back
Top Bottom