Hello 420 world

I'm a older type fellow, kids today put names on weed. When I started it was just pot. A few of us pulled about 15 seeds out of nearly a pound the kids called it Deathstar. So I was bored started reading on grow and here I am.
Damn youngins making weed names difficult to remember with their tootie fruity triple banana dog fart next level og's...

Wut up wut up wut up....good morning welcome to 4Dubz the coolest place on the interwebz... Do you have anything growing yet? And itz good to see you got a nice warm welcome.:headbanger:
Yes but no pics yet, at 3 weeks they stand about 7 inches, nice development. Just moved into 3 gal bags. I've read on c02, I have a soda streamer, can I fill bottles and crack top till I hear slight hiss. Will this help?

Yes but no pics yet, at 3 weeks they stand about 7 inches, nice development. Just moved into 3 gal bags. I've read on c02, I have a soda streamer, can I fill bottles and crack top till I hear slight hiss. Will this help?
Awesome it's a good start. But yea I'm curious about the C02 myself... Was thinking maybe hanging a bag from top supports....but idk if I really need it.

Hiiii new friend! What do you have growing in those 3 week Olds? Any pics?

Don't feel pressured, but look up journals in progress or my link on how to make a grow journal below, or both, and start one up so we can follow along!

We love watching other grows and helping wherever we can!

Let me know if you need any help or have any questions. I'm a soil grower and I use FFOF along with @Prescription Blend nutrients. I grow multiple strains at a time and I use two tents. I have had to troubleshoot my share of times!!

So again, happy growing and if any question comes up, don't hesitate to reach out!

Edit...deathstar...love it you have strain info on it or you want me to work for it hahaha
Got 3week old, in tent, fox farm soil 1200w light.

20220228_090140.jpg

20220228_090048.jpg

Back
Top Bottom