Hello 420 world

Hi there @Swampdawg006 :welcome: If you are just getting started you have come to the right place. I look forward to following along on your journey.

Happy Growing.

First grow, did a lot of reading on light, water, food , soil. 3 week olds in tent now, just put them into 3 gallong beds. So far looks good.
Hiiii new friend! What do you have growing in those 3 week Olds? Any pics?

Don't feel pressured, but look up journals in progress or my link on how to make a grow journal below, or both, and start one up so we can follow along!

We love watching other grows and helping wherever we can!

Let me know if you need any help or have any questions. I'm a soil grower and I use FFOF along with @Prescription Blend nutrients. I grow multiple strains at a time and I use two tents. I have had to troubleshoot my share of times!!

So again, happy growing and if any question comes up, don't hesitate to reach out!

Edit...deathstar...love it you have strain info on it or you want me to work for it hahaha

Hiiii new friend! What do you have growing in those 3 week Olds? Any pics?

Don't feel pressured, but look up journals in progress or my link on how to make a grow journal below, or both, and start one up so we can follow along!

We love watching other grows and helping wherever we can!

Let me know if you need any help or have any questions. I'm a soil grower and I use FFOF along with @Prescription Blend nutrients. I grow multiple strains at a time and I use two tents. I have had to troubleshoot my share of times!!

So again, happy growing and if any question comes up, don't hesitate to reach out!

Edit...deathstar...love it you have strain info on it or you want me to work for it hahaha
I'm a older type fellow, kids today put names on weed. When I started it was just pot. A few of us pulled about 15 seeds out of nearly a pound the kids called it Deathstar. So I was bored started reading on grow and here I am.

I'm a older type fellow, kids today put names on weed. When I started it was just pot. A few of us pulled about 15 seeds out of nearly a pound the kids called it Deathstar. So I was bored started reading on grow and here I am.
I remember when we had 3 choices, regs-mids-hydro. The "hydro" strains always had names. I never knew that I would be here today spitting out strain name after strain name in my own grows.

If you wanted to know:

Death Star, also known as "Deathstar," is a popular indica marijuana strain bred from a potent cross of Sensi Star and Sour Diesel. Death Star offers skunky sweet jet fuel aromas that are pungent and fill up your nostrils. This strain may not have the ability to destroy planets, but it does have quit a powerful buzz

I remember when we had 3 choices, regs-mids-hydro. The "hydro" strains always had names. I never knew that I would be here today spitting out strain name after strain name in my own grows.

If you wanted to know:

Death Star, also known as "Deathstar," is a popular indica marijuana strain bred from a potent cross of Sensi Star and Sour Diesel. Death Star offers skunky sweet jet fuel aromas that are pungent and fill up your nostrils. This strain may not have the ability to destroy planets, but it does have quit a powerful buzz
Thank you, it is loud from start to finish. I have other seeds from other strains will start a few at a time to get a rotation going. I'm sure there will be trails along the way , like Male plants. I may have a plan for males. I understand deer like them!

Thank you, it is loud from start to finish. I have other seeds from other strains will start a few at a time to get a rotation going. I'm sure there will be trails along the way , like Male plants. I may have a plan for males. I understand deer like them!
I can't even focus right now cause I just smoked my wake and bake lmao
All I see is a deer on its hind legs planting seeds in the forest down by the river and Marisa Tomei and Joe Pesci smoking a fatty beside it :rofl:

Hello 420 world, cant wait to get started
Wut up wut up wut up....good morning welcome to 4Dubz the coolest place on the interwebz... Do you have anything growing yet? And itz good to see you got a nice warm welcome.:headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom