Hello 420mag!

SteveMcGreen

Hello new friends. I'm in the beginning of my first grow, and noticed the forum I was on was sort of not really the right crowd I was lookin for. I'll work on movin my grow journal over here. I'm hungry for knowledge and am a pretty laid back kind of guy with a love for life and medicinal marijuana.
:thanks:

What is happening SteveMcGreen? :welcome: Nice to meet you Buddy. You will find everything you want to learn and more here at 420. 420 has the Very Best Growers that showcase their grows for all to learn from. Plus 420 has a Cruise ship full of well written information for you to research and study. Please do, start a grow journal so 420 Members could just stop by to say hello give praise or helpful tips if needed. You have found the right place my friend trust me...ok. 420 is family all helping each other to better understand this wonderful plant called Cannabis. If we can help you find anything just ask. Intil then we will be looking for you in the forums SteveMcGreen!

Thanks for the warm welcome!!, already starting to feel at home :roorrip:

Hello new friends. I'm in the beginning of my first grow, and noticed the forum I was on was sort of not really the right crowd I was lookin for. I'll work on movin my grow journal over here. I'm hungry for knowledge and am a pretty laid back kind of guy with a love for life and medicinal marijuana.

Where is your grow? Maybe it is in the wrong place. I don't believe you can have a journal in this form. Its just for Introducing yourself. :peace:

Howdy SteveMcGreen! This is the place for laid back folks who like to toke and help each other grow... no fussing and fighting here! :cheer::cheer:

Hope you'll check out the grow room and start a journal :welcome:

I forgot to keep checking back here, got lost uploading pics and tellin stories lol. But the link to my grow is in my signature now. Thanks guys!

:welcome:to 420Mag SteveMcGreen I see you have made yourself at home thats cool brother! We are a laid back bunch of coconuts here man. We're just sitting on the beach smokin' a fatty and watching the tides roll in... just to watch'em roll away again. I will drop in to your Grow brother hope thats OK? If there is anything we can help with just ask.
:peace::rollit::bongrip::ganjamon::Rasta:

Hi BAS Damn thing will not play. Said I had to have permission???

Every post every time OMM I guess they are personal and private for the member's eyes only kinda like the old days for you when all your crap was
TOP SECRET CLASSIFIED and EYES ONLY

Good job BAS Glad you are BACK! 420 just was not the same without you!

Every post every time OMM I guess they are personal and private for the member's eyes only kinda like the old days for you when all your crap was
TOP SECRET CLASSIFIED and EYES ONLY

Good job BAS Glad you are BACK! 420 just was not the same without you!

Hi Buddy,
She fixed it. We all love BAS, she is the spirit of 420.
Hope all is good with you WingMan :surf:

Back
Top Bottom