hello all

ccccider

quality site,not been of since joining,im a first timer,and after looking and reading all the other newbies post,its been such a help..

iv even grown a bond with my babies now and promise to give them so much tlc.

Hey there ccccider,:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. Please feel free to :surf: Our 420 Magazine and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time and see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
1080w LED Inferno
LED in the VipersNest
Lavendar's - Continual Harvest - 5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

quality site,not been of since joining,im a first timer,and after looking and reading all the other newbies post,its been such a help..

iv even grown a bond with my babies now and promise to give them so much tlc.

Sounds like your on your way, ccccdier, bol in the coming months with your grow and harvest. :welcome:

:thanks:

Its amazing how a person can get so attached to growing...
Is it just me,or do most growers feel like i do?

I think its more than just growing a plant and saying thats-that kind of thing..

To me personaly,it takes a massive ammount of(unknown until recently)passion and a lot of other deeper inner feelings to give life and care for these beautiful lasses .....

got to dash,need to see my girls,not looked at them in the last half hour.lol

Back
Top Bottom