hello ALL!

drummergsi

:yummy:Hello i just joined this very helpful site, im from ireland and find this site really good, plenty of info to read through. i have started a small grow setup in soil indoors and on a 125w cfl lamp so far so good but its only been two weeks lol. :cheer:

:welcome: to 420! I'm sure you will find a plethora of info here and some very top end growers who will be happy to assist you in your grow! :smokin:

cheers buddy i started off with a few seeds and said akk i will throw them in some soil c what happens but then they came through the soil and i got excited lol, so i bought a lamp and few bits c how i go.

Welcome!! Our new Irish Friend! Glad to hear you have started in this great hobby. Be sure to spend time in the Growroom forum. And as always, if a question arises do not waste time asking it. 420 has very smart, friendly growers and people who just love to help out fellow growers like yourself. So please keep us posted on your grow and what going on with you! See you around, best of luck to you! :bongrip: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom