Hello everyone here at 420magazine

DieselBeast0

Names Diesel,

I am 26 years old and Ive been a long time reader/researcher first time member on any sorta thing like this. I am here to hopefully continue to learn as much as possible and also help out were I can. I am currently growing my very first plant she's about 4-5 weeks old (Clone) strains DeathStar (According to what they told me). I look forward to harvesting here and then recording the notes I get from my patients reviews :). Umm what else I about me I guess I am a hands on kinda guy like to be out doors and physically active. Oh and she's currently growing via hydro system DWC. Got a journal (In the journal section of course) going with all the details and pics. Thanks for haven me!:Namaste::420:

Names Diesel,

I am 26 years old and Ive been a long time reader/researcher first time member on any sorta thing like this. I am here to hopefully continue to learn as much as possible and also help out were I can. I am currently growing my very first plant she's about 4-5 weeks old (Clone) strains DeathStar (According to what they told me). I look forward to harvesting here and then recording the notes I get from my patients reviews :). Umm what else I about me I guess I am a hands on kinda guy like to be out doors and physically active. Oh and she's currently growing via hydro system DWC. Got a journal (In the journal section of course) going with all the details and pics. Thanks for haven me!:Namaste::420:

:welcome: Diesel! I have found this to be the best website for knowledge of cannabis and legalization! This site is full of very experienced people who are very willing to help. :peace: There are some links that may be of help at the bottom of this page. Good luck! :)

Hi Diesel and welcome to the number on site for promoting cannabis awareness to end prohibition :420: :welcome:

Beateo has provided a bunch of helpful links and you can also check out New Member Start Links for even more. If you have questions or problems don't hesitate to ask! :)

:Namaste:

Cheers, and welcome! :)

A good idea is to put the link to your grow journal in your signature so it's more visible to other members. Looks good so far, keep up the great work!

:high-five: :green_heart: :thumb:

:welcome: Diesel! I have found this to be the best website for knowledge of cannabis and legalization! This site is full of very experienced people who are very willing to help. :peace: There are some links that may be of help at the bottom of this page. Good luck! :)

Thanks Beateo, I agree Ive been reading a bunch of different sites and found this one had the kindest people. Yea I read through a bunch of them but there still more to catch up on haha Having them here will be easier for me to get to them while I learn to navigate better. Thanks!!

Hi Diesel and welcome to the number on site for promoting cannabis awareness to end prohibition :420: :welcome:

Beateo has provided a bunch of helpful links and you can also check out New Member Start Links for even more. If you have questions or problems don't hesitate to ask! :)

:Namaste:

Hey Pantagruel, Ill be reading that link right after this post! Thanks!! Ya I've been trying to keep the noob question down since I feel like I can use the search button halfway decent lol

Cheers, and welcome! :)

A good idea is to put the link to your grow journal in your signature so it's more visible to other members. Looks good so far, keep up the great work!

:high-five: :green_heart: :thumb:

Thats not a bad idea lol I forgot about those completely. I am gonna make me one now thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom