420 Magazine Background

Hello everyone to one amazing community

Mr gar

thank you buddy, i just raised my EC from 1.4 to 1.6

if this continues and gets worse tomorrow should i switch the bulb again to 400w regarding the heat and brightness.

Last edited:

Emilya

Member of the Month: Mar 2019
no, that is not bleaching... that looks like magnesium or calcium deficiency... I have to see more of the entire plant to determine which... but no matter... you need to add calmag.

Mr gar

Today i have just did a water change and started using floara instead of vega i always like to add a wek of vega afert i flip to flower 12\12

Hopefully all will go good.

Also i have notice a one leaf with a yellow patch. I have attached a picture what do you think ?

Thank you

Attachments

Emilya

it looks like some sort of bug to me, note the other damage on the leaf.

Mr gar

I took a good look at all the leafs and their leaf stalk but i can see noting of that kind. (insects).

Also i have attached some more photos of my leafs. What do you think is happening to them ?
Can it be that its the heat that´s doing this to them or maybe the bulb is not high enough.

Or they need more nutrients ??

Thanks

Attachments

Mr gar

Hi guys please help !!

Just ran in another problem.
It has black spots and even on the tips its black. I have attached some picture to see what you guys think ??

I have the temperature running at 25deg inside. Also running a 600w bulb. Can it be light stress ??
my ppm is sitting at 1100 and ph at 5,7.

Attachments

Emilya

if this is starting down low and moving up, I would be confident in saying that you need to up the nutes... the plant appears to be cannibalizing itself to support the new growth.

Mr gar

Thx for your reply,

but what to note that the bottom leave are healthy and no spots. I have these spots on the top leaves.
Should i change the bulb to 400w or i still leave it at 600w just thinking because most of of the top leafs are feeling slightly dry on the tips and side tips
As they feel a little bit crunchy. (the top ones) The light source is 1 feet away.

I have attached some clearer pictures.

Attachments

Emilya

I don't think that round spot has anything to do with heat... it looks fungal to me and isolated. The brown leaf edges say potassium deficiency to me.

Mr gar

I don't think that round spot has anything to do with heat... it looks fungal to me and isolated. The brown leaf edges say potassium deficiency to me.
i am using air condition during lights on now during the lights out i will keep it on . we had some high humiditythe last 2 days and could be what might have triggered it. what should i do more

Mr gar

more fan action? why the deficiency though? Usually we find it has to do with pH rather than a lack of nutes... tell me what is happening.
So should I add another fan then?
Also regarding deficiency, the last 2 weeks i was going hard on nuts as i had my ppm at 1600, as i was showing good signs until yesterday as i started to see some small burns. So yesterday i decided not to give it more nuts. So il left it at 1100. Then i woke up to this, with small black spots. Also ph is 5.7 to 6.0 . If it is fungus is there a remedy

Emilya

I like a lot of fan action... a virtual wind. It makes the plants stronger and solves a lot of problems. Also, with more evaporation the more effective transpiration can become and water/nute usage goes way up. I think the plants just let you know what they thought of less nutes.... maybe just go down a notch, but personally I don't believe a little burning is a crisis... it means you are pushing them just a bit. Its good to vary the pH now and then and I don't think that is it... but try not to stay up on the high side. If I needed a quick fungicide, I would look to our sponsors.

Top Bottom